~Sleep-A-Rooney~

Chloe, Parker, and Maddie were sitting in Maddie's room playing a game.  Maddie was standing over Parker and Chloe.

"You guys nervous?  I got you surrounded.  If I roll a nine or a six, it's over.  Do you need some tissue in case you guys start crying when you loose?!" Yelled Maddie.

"You gonna bark all day, little doggy?  Or are you going to bite?" Said Parker getting Maddie's face.  Maddie started shaking the cup with the dice in it.

Liv's Headshot-  When I first moved to Hollywood, my little brother Parker was six, and still wore footsie choo-choo train pajamas.  My little sister Chloe was five, and still wore pink, princess dresses all day.  They've grown up a lot since then.  

Maddie, still looking in Parker and Chloe's eyes rolled the dice.  She looked down at them.

"Yes!  A five!  Monkey bubble time!  Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh." Maddie pushed Parker's arm and ruffled Chloe's hair.  Chloe stood up and smoothed out her dress, and crossed her arms.

Liv's Headshot-  My sister Maddie...not so much.

"We're playing a board game we invented while you were in Hollywood.  It's a mash-up between 'I Rule The World' and 'Stack It And Smack It.'" Explained Parker, to Liv.

"We call it 'I Smack Your World.'" Added Maddie.  Chloe, Maddie, and parkerhigh fived each other.

"Two, four, six- lalalala.  Smack it!" They said together and hit the floor.  Chloe stood up and walked to Liv.

"It's loads of fun, Liv.  We should teach it to you some time."

Liv's Headshot-  I mean, the three of them have had four years together to make up games, build forts, and play in dirt.  But now it is time for me to do all those things with Chloe, and Parker.  You know, minus the games, forts, and dirt part.

"You wanna play?" Asked Maddie.

"Sure, yeah.  Um, do I require a helmet?"  Liv nealed down next to Chloe.

Parker's Headshot-  A helmet?  Come on, Hollywood.  Join us in the real world, where we like a little smack in the head.

"Yeah, this game actually gets really intense.  Mom banned us from playing the livingroom because one time Parker rolled a ten, and on his ninth cartwheel, knocked over Great Gram's urn." Said Maddie.  Chloe nodded.

"Yeah, it was epic.  You should've been there."

"But her memory still lives on...in the dirt vac." Said Parker.

Liv's Headshot-  Huh.  So I missed out on getting to know Parker and Chloe, and I think I might have missed a funeral.  I thought Great Gram was still with us.  Oops.

THEME SONG

Parker was talking to Liv about his sleepover, when Chloe walked in.  Liv gave her a weird look.

"Hey Chlo, I thought you were supposed to be at soccer practice." Said Liv.

"Oh, it got cancelled.  But since Mom's sick, she said you'd watch me while watching Parker's sleepover."  Parker turned around.

"You're joining my sleepover?" Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Trust me, Parker.  I don't want to join your slumber party anymore than you do." 

"Oh, I don't mind you.  The boys will be happy to see you." Laughed Parker.  Chloe sat on the couch.  The doorbell rang.

"They're here!" Yelled Parker.  He ran over to the door and opened it.  "Come on in, guys.  This is my sister, Liv.  Liv, this is Cooper, Isaac, Kalden, Jack, Richie, and Steve.  Oh, and that's Evan.  He's a year younger, but he's cool.  Come on, guys.  Party starts upstairs." All the boys except for two ran upstairs.  One walked to Liv, while one walked to Chloe.