chapter 2: naughty girl and harry

I inhale harrys colon and nuzzle his neck. A part of me wishes that this was noah centineos neck. Its so big and meaty. You know what else is big and meaty? His tweets.

Anyways, ive gotta go to school now c u guys later xx. I bite my toung

Is that noah centenei over there on the school bus??? Harry has a slim-thicc English accent. It is skinny but also thicc

I never noticed the accent before propably because he is such a rude bad boy. Harry has a unique way of conversing. He sits too close to me on the bus. I can feel our skin touching my skin. I don't want harry to drive me to the store. That is because I feel so aroused at his body. He has big meaty muscles.

Noah Centineo's neck is as wide as the blue whale, small people live on his neck because it is big enough to house a large village. He says "so are you gonna shopw me how you squirt?" and teewts "love you? I am yopu" maybe I am falling for hu=im.

I SNAP MOUT OF MY SILLY DAYDREAM AND GET OFF THE BUS

We all get off the bus and decide to go to school. Harry walks over to the blue hair girl and kisses her as usual. I roll my eyes. Ugh, another typical day. I have emerald orbs. Just a fun reminder x.
Edward Cullen is here. He runs up to me and swings me around in his arms. I am so short and tiny and cute. Edward says I am so cute when im mad. Anyways, me and the vampire boy walk to the classroom when Edward says "stop". "whats going on edwaurd??" I ask confused. He confesses to me that he really wants to suck amd bite noah centineos meaty neck. Harry haS Entered the room. His long legs strde towards me. Uh oh. This could be bad! hArry is rude and mean. He says "get out of my room y/n" and that's when I realise. I am in his room!!!!! His eyes meet mine. Oh boy"! I want to kiss him right now. But I cant because I am a god girl and he will never love me. "DON'T TOUCH ME" I scream and get out of that room.

.....................................................

Hi guys sorry I haven't been writing so much u have been so busy with scool but I promise Ill write a new chapter after rowing practice tomorrow xd I love you guys so much thanks for reading xxxxxx