chapter five: true love with harry styles and a crazy fight

Our tongus battle for domanice. He gently nibbles my bottom lip and I grant him entry into my mouth. His tounge explores my moutck. I reach down to grab harry's flaccid placid peeny. I give it a nibble. Yum panini. Anyways, today is the big day! Im pregnant harry slips his long slinky peeenis inside me. It feels warm.

Time to tell harry boy. 50% if women have an outie vagina.

y/n:"harry I am with child".

Harru: "whaaaaaa" says harry "see I am baby"

y/n: "no it is iunside me. And your'e the daddy"

Harry:"no Im not silly"

y/n: Yeperooni posituni its true"

so turns out im pregnant huh! What a surprise. This truly has been a crazy day!

Harry and I bounce up and down on the bed. He didn't even take off his shoes. This is fun! We bounce so high that harry's head hits the roof and he breaks his neck a little.

I fall to the ground laughing rotfl.

The bed breaks in half.

"oh no y/n guess we have to buy you a new bed beautiful girly"

We walk to the bed shop and I pick out a pretty green bed with wiggly fingers painted on the sides. "hi welcome to bed world" says the shop worker cashier boy.

"hi im y/n and this is bad rude boy harry stylersx and we would like to buy a new bed becsause we broke my old one. Hehe." The cashier boy gives us a confused look and his cheeks light up red.

"Oh sh*t I just realised wjat that sounded like" says harry

"NO NO WE WERE JUST BOUNCING" I scream carnivouously. We take the bed and run down the street laughing.

"you have a cute laugh y/n" harry says and fucks me in the shower. I blush bright red because I think I am ugly and fat!