·°prologue°·

While i was walking i got stopped by a villian but all might saved me. After a while of being in the air and talking he told me i could never be a hero.

Of course that made me sad,the greatest hero of all time telling me i cant be a hero because im not some weird mutant with a power.

I felt broken and sad, so i did what i do best, i started writing notes. I added some though. I had a journal for Villians,Heroes, and just outright normal people with fascinating quirks.

I dont know why but quirks were interesting and so easy to understand, as soon as i saw one in action, i saw almost all the weaknesses,the strenghts.

While i was walking i saw bakugo getting strangled by the slime monster, all my hate and anger went away for just a split second and i ran in to save him dropping my stuff.

No one reacted not even those heroes that put on such a brave face while there are cameras.

I started clawing at the slimy monster and i could see kachan getting angry at me, knowing him he probably thought i was pitying him.

Then all might showed up and saved kachan. They then started praising kachan for being brave but they proceeded to get mad at me for trying to help.

Of course that was my wake-up call,heroes are all selfish people that want fame,money or envy. None of them want to help.

After walking it got dark then i saw him,killing a hero i dont know what i was thinking but,i asked him if i could become a villian.

He said i needed to prove my loyalty and that he'd come back when i proved i was worthy.

The next day all might came up to me offering me his power,if i trained. I thought it would be a great chance to prove myself to the villians, to show all of those who doubted me that they were wrong.
I took the entrance exam and passed.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

The green haired boy stood up from his desk, stretching. Thinking about how he was going to betray his Ex Number 1 hero.

How he was going to go back on everything he said he was going to be. On how he was going to use a power that was ment to fight evil,for a evil purpose.

412 words not including this author's note and if you didn't understand the parts in italic were suppose to be an extremly choppy summary because izuku was writing it in a journal and in this au he does have a quirk but it's not really noticeable,i might update twice a month cause i have no motivation.