Chapter 9

Marinette POV: 

I was internally screaming. 

Chat looked at me with his big green eyes and I couldn't help but think of how cute he looked. 

Ugh. His concussion was coming onto me. 

Suddenly, I heard the keycard being used on the door. Alya was coming in. Chat's eyes widened and so did mine. 

Just before Alya came into the bed portion of the room, Chat jumped out the window and was out of sight before she saw him. 

"OH MYGOSH GIRL!!!!" Alya practically yelled

I was about to say something, but she spoke again.

"I am so so so sorry for leaving you like that! You must think I'm the worst friend ever!" Alya said

"No! Alya! You are the best friend I could ever wish for!" I said, getting up and hugging my friend.

she looked really happy to see that I wasn't fuming with anger. I took a step back and she fake sniffed. I laughed.

"Do you want to go to the ice cream vending machine?" I said

"Heck to the freaking yes." Alya said.

We raced down the hall and over to the machines.

Nino's POV:

When I got into the room, I saw Adrien with a ripped towel wrapped around his head.

"Yo! Dude! What happened?" I asked

"Oh, yeah. During the akuma attack, The wall got smashed and I hit my head." Adrien said

"You okay?" I asked

"Yeah, but my brain isn't really thinking straight. I'm a little woozy." Adrien said.

"Oh. Like Alya. That happened to her once. She chased me down and hugged me until I couldn't breathe." I said, recalling how tight her hugs were.

"I just can't stop thinking about her." Adrien said

I stopped. Alya said she couldn't stop thinking about me... She liked me... 

"Who?" I asked. Maybe this was the girl Adrien liked.

"Her laugh." He said

"Uh huh." I said

"Her beautiful blue eyes..." Adrien said

"Yeah. Go on." I said, starting to eliminate the girls we knew

"Her midnight hair..." Adrien said

That put it to two people. Kagami and Marinette

"What's Her name, dude." I said, prepping my phone to tell Alya. I worked for her on the inside now.

Adrien looked at me like I was the most oblivious person on Earth.

"Marinette." He said, melting into the name

I froze for a second, then I texted Alya as fast as I could. When I was done, I checked Adrien's head; no visible damage. I got to bed, but it was hard to fall asleep with the open balcony doors.