15

Yerin's POV

Days had passed and I haven't seen SinB. Maybe she's serious to what she've said.

Hayy..

Today is our intrams and I joined archery.

The others like Yuju and Eunha joined badminton. Sinb? She joined softball.

How did I know? Because she's together with sowon. I don't know what happened but sowon and sinb is now good in terms.

"Yerin, Ready the team. You're next" i just nod to the in charge.

Oh, Yoona won the first game. Nah, it's obvious that she'll won because she was the representative of our school even since in first year highschool.

I can win this. I hope SinB will come back..

SinB's POV

"Sinb? Are you now ok?" yuju asked worriedly.

"Of course, why I wouldn't?" she just shook her head.

To be honest? I freakin' miss yerin. Yeah, that's why i told her to get the hell out of my sight and i wouldn't want to see her again were just a lie. Because the truth is I want to stop this feelings. I don't know when and why did this happened but everytime I'm with yerin I felt happiness and would want to be with her forever.

Today is our intrams and I'm with yuju who's currently eating an Ice cream, sowon who's listening to her music while chewing a bubble gum and eunha who's watching yuju eat her ice cream. How cute.

Sowon came towards me,"Hey sinb, you want to watch archery? It's yerin's game later," i want to.. Hmm

"Sure.. But.. Can we seat where yerin can't see us? Because you know.." she just smiled and nod at me.

"Thanks"

The game just started when we entered and as what i have said earlier we will seat where yerin won't notice and see us.

It's yerin's turn now. And.. Woah! She's good at archery. I wonder who taught her. She got 9 points. And in the other school— their representative to be exact had a points of seven.

They need to score about 25 and above in order to win. And I wish goodluck to yerin though— nevermind.

"Hey, sinB, are you okay?" sowon asked me

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I'm not staying at yerin's when THAT happened. It's just that.. I'm not that comfortable to be with them.

How I miss yerin..