The first meeting

Y/N POV
BTS came and sat all around us.
I was sitting between Jackson and BamBam. I knew all the BTS members as they were the gang just below us.
JUNGKOOK:- so you are all Black Shadows members? But who is this girl??
Mark :- And why are you curious about it?
J-HOPE:- Can't we know.
I had to show them that I wasn't related to the Mafia at all so I just told
Y/N:- Hi I am Y/N BamBam's sister.
Jin:- Sister huh? Do you know what your brother does?
Y/N:- yes I know he is a Mafia
RM:- do you know who we are?
Y/N:- why should I know you?
RM:- wow don't you have a big mouth.
Jackson:- just talk to us what you want to talk don't play around with y/n.
Jimin:- so what is your purpose for coming to this school? In the school where we are there?
JB:- why? Is this your school that we are not allowed here?
Jimin:- true it isn't our school so let us both mind our own business and not involve underworld here.
After they went we were really pissed off by this. After school ended we went to our mansion.
I go to shower and changed into my pj

After I came out out of shower I saw Jackson laying like a pig on our bed

Y/n:- Yah! You pig go take a shower I can't sleep next to a stinky pig!
Jackson:- I am not stinky and for your information I was going to take a shower after you finished showering.
Jackson went to take a shower and yes we sleep together as I have nightmares so only Jackson can calm me down.
Min:- Are you both coming downstairs or not? Should we all finish the dinner?
Y/n:- Wait Jackson is still taking a shower.
Bae Suzy:- okay we will wait for you.
After Jackson came out of the shower we all had dinner and then went to sleep.
Today was a very calm day no missions no fights nothing I just hope tomorrow will also be peaceful.

Author Note:- Thanks for reading this FanFiction please love and support this FanFiction. Word count :- 375.