The Sachiko Ever After Charm

RIIIIIP!!

You all pulled off a piece of a scrap from the paper doll.You looked at Morishige and he looked at you,but Mayu caught his attention.

"Shige-nii!!" She said and showed him her paper scrap.He smile at her.You sorta felt left out but it was all okay! After all the commotion Sakutaro turned his attention towards you once Mayu went to go talk with Ayumi.

"Hey (F/N) what's your future dream...?" He sounded like he didn't know what else to say but did the best he could.You looked at him w/ a bright pink blush on your face.

"U-umm..."you thought you had enough time to think but no.The ground started to shake and the floor began to crack then cave in.You slipped and fell onto Sakutaro.Your faces were so close that the red on both of your cheeks grew brighter and more visual.

Everyone screamed in fear once everyone has fallen into the dark endless looking hole.As everyone got deeper they then began to grow sleepy.Once Eyes have all been close there was a long wait before reopening.

You woke up in a hallway feeling exhausted.How long have you been sleeping for.You yawned then stretched your arms and legs.Everything on you felt a bit rusty so you got up to awaken yourself a bit more.When you stood up,you saw that everything around you looked either broken,dusty,or...or...has blood stains?!

"I-Is this an asylum of some sort??" You asked yourself.The atmosphere looked like it because of the darkness and blood stains,but everything was small."Is this a school?" You guessed.Your phone which was on the floor began to ring. "Why is my phone here?" you questioned then bent down to pick it up.You had a message.Sent...5 hours ago?! It said...

"(F/N)!! C'mon respond to me please! I can't contact Mayu or anyone else! Please tell me that you have your phone today!Are you okay? Please answer me"

You stared at the screen and noticed the calls and messages that have been sent to you.34 messages and 18 calls. He is a fast Typer....You stood tall then received another call. It was Morishige!! You quickly answered.

"H-Hello?? Morishige-kun?!" You said and held the phone close to tor ear.There was a little bit of static but you gained a few words.

"(F/N) !! where......I'm....a...infirmary....don't.....careful....avoid......dead....people...c-corpses....STAY AWA-" the call ended. You tried calling back but there's no signal.

"Crap..."you said softly then started walking down the hall mostly on the adventure to find a signal.The place really bothered you.There were skeletons which were laying on the sides of the hallway floors and dry blood stains on the walls.Some blood stains looked fresh..which mostly told you that there may be people here!You kept thinking that so you know that you are not so lonely.

You thought really hard to yourself about what Sakutaro said."Dead...corpses.....and an infirmary..."you said softly to yourself. "but what do I need to avoid....?" You asked yourself.Your eyes shot open once a sharp pain struck your back.It hurt...it reALLY HURT!

"EUGH!" You felt a sharp pain on your left arm then in your right and left leg.You fell to your knees.You caught yourself with your hands and stared at the floor boards.The sounds of children then occurred. A blood puddle than grew under your figure and you watched as it grew and grew.You felt weak and dizzy.Before passing out arms wrapped under your torso and lifted you.When it did your eyes closed.

The last thing you heard was...

'Welcome....to Heavenly Host...Elementary~" the voice sounded like a little girl.But just by the tone...it sounded more than just a little girl....A sound..of pure evil....