One; Pretty, Painful, Flowers

<[Tord's pov]>

I had just gotten out of the shower, my hair wet and the 'horns' missing from my head, resulting in me possessing deformed 'bangs' that draped over my eyes. I brushed my hair out of my face, gazing at myself in the mirror while offering myself a soft chuckle. I absolutely required a hair cut as nowadays, my hair reached a little past my shoulders (when it was wet and not styled with hair gel).

Typically, I'd arrange my mullet into a relatively low ponytail, to keep it out of the way; primarily because it was hot (summer).

While in the midst of being consumed with my own thinkings, I felt a grating sensation in my throat; a demand to cough arose so, as anyone else would, I attended to that urge, covering my mouth I then commenced my coughing. It pained me a fraction, provoking me incredibly as I gagged, opened my eyes and plucked my hand away...my eyes broadened in amazement, looking at a few fragile, tiny buds, flowers, in the palm of my hand (which had been utilized to cover my mouth).

I gaped at them in subtle awe as well as confusion, they were kinda pretty...blue and purple...but as my mind processed the circumstance, I commenced my holy minute of freaking the fuck out. Why was I coughing out flowers?! What does this mean? Did I swallow seeds or something?

I was startled from my thoughts of disturbance as a knock sounded at the bathroom door and a voice began to speak from the other side.
Matt whined, "Hurry up, Todd! I need to get in there to do my nightly facial masks!"

I sighed at Matt's voice, setting the teeny buds of flowers down against the sink, "I'll be out in a second, Matt." My voice rumbled in retort, gaining a huff and fuss from where Matt was; standing in front of the door on the other side most likely.

I dried off my physique and got clothed in a white T-shirt, grey sweatpants and, under that, black boxers that were a bit....feminine. They were kinda....well, he lied, they weren't precisely boxers, but rather, panties...they were lacy if that benefited anything. Reasonably cute if I say so myself.

Finally finishing, I settled the sprouts into the pocket of my sweatpants, setting my dirty towel in the hamper basket before I unlocked the bathroom door, allowing Matt to get in so he could 'beautify' himself...even though, in my opinion, Matt is stunning as he is and doesn't need facial masks to make him attractive.

I steered my own two feet to my space of the house, that being my room. I was already tired before even getting to my room, but I had some questions for what had transpired in the restroom. When finally in my little domain, my room, I latched the door and drew the small flowers, scrutinizing them curiously. Slowly I shifted to the bed and hunched crisscrossed in the middle of it. If I could obtain any explanations right now then it'd be from Google...so I retrieved my phone and started to type into google, wishing to unearth an explanation to this.
"What does it mean if I cough up flowers?" I searched.

"The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient throws up and coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals." That's what I found as my answer.

I was shocked at what came up, gawking in uncertainty at my phone, before finally looking elsewhere, at the flowers, then, once again, my phone, "'When they suffer from one-sided love'..?" I murmured, reciting it to myself in question.

"..Who do I love..?" I eventually inquired myself after sitting in silence for a time, peeking at the flowers, and as I peeped at those blue and purple blossoms Tom appeared to mind prompting my eyes to magnify.
Could it really be HIM?
DO I love Tom..?
I implored myself for more things, interviewing myself.