Promise? -Blushies-

WASSUP MINNA? IM REALLY EXCITED BECAUSE I BOUGHT MY SISTER HER CHRISTMAS STUFF!! I CAN'T SAY WHAT THEY R BECAUSE SHE COULD READ DIS HAHA! I ALSO GOT THESE REALLY SOFT LEGGINGS LOL ENOUGH RAMBLING FROM MEH ENJOY NEW PART!!! I AM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING SOONER GUYS I TRULY AM! HOPE THIS CHAPPY MAKES UP FOR IT!!!!! ALSO, KIRITO AND ASUNA ARE A LITTLE OLDER, EARLY, VERY EARLY, TWENTIES. LIKE 21 AND 22? KK ENOUGH RAMBLING FROM ME, BYEEEEEE

No ones P.O.V

"Link start!" Asuna Yuuki exclaimed loudly as she balled her fists in excitement. A flash of light temporally blinded her before being transported in New Aincrad on floor 22. She sat up from the bed in her room, and Yui automatically flashed in the room upon her "mother's" arrival. "Mommy!" Yui squealed loudly, chucking herself into Asuna's arms. The girl easily caught the AI, and began savagely attacking her with kisses on her face. Yui giggled with excitement, covering her face in a feeble attempt to stop her mothers "attack" of affection. There was a knock on the bedroom door, causing both mother and daughter to look up in confusion. Both of their expressions softened when they laid eyes on Kirito. Yui jumped off the bed, her bare feet padding against the floor of their house, her dress whipping her legs. "Daddy!" Yui wailed, throwing her arms out as she jumped in the air, undeniable trust that her father would catch her. He grabbed the eight year old with ease, giving her a small kiss on the forehead. By the time all that went down, Asuna had made her way over to the duo, wrapping her hands around Kirito's neck, a spark going between them as their lips touched shortly and sweetly. "Mommy, Daddy? I heard there was a firework show tonight in Alfheim, can we go?" Yui asked, her small fists clenched tightly in excitement. Kirito and Asuna exchanged a knowing gaze, then both looked at their child. "Of course Yui! I think it would be so much fun!" Asuna exclaimed, her inner child coming out as she pictured the fireworks. Yui squealed at her mothers answer, and quickly hugged her. "I'll tell everyone else about it, I love you!" The daughter exclaimed to her parents as she flashed out of the room. Asuna's smile was turned into a frown quickly as she took both of her hands and placed them on either side of Kirito's face, staring into his eyes intently. "What's wrong babe? You seem... Off today." Asuna asked her boyfriend. Kirito shrugged and then wrapped his arms around his girl, squeezing her tightly. "I'm fine, Asuna, honestly." He said to her, though his voice and hug said otherwise. Asuna knew he was lying through his teeth, but she decided to let it go for the time being. Instead, Asuna pressed her lips against his in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss sooner than thy both wanted, Asuna cleared her throat. "You know you can talk to me about anything, okay?" She whispered, and he nodded in understanding. He grabbed her hand, as the two began walking outside onto the balcony. "In other news, Sugu and Recon (A/N: I know this is bad, but I forgot his real name. Don't hate meee) are finally a thing. God, I can't see my sister dating, even if she is already 19. I swear to God if he hurts her..." (A/N: Just guessing her age here folks) Asuna giggled, leaning into his shoulder. "You've become the over protective brother you swore you never would be." She replied, her body racking with uncontrollable giggles. Kirito sighed, leaning back on the railing, looking up at the sky. "I guess so haven't I?" He agrees with his girlfriend, who has now composed herself. She nods, then laces her fingers through his. "Come on, let's go hunting in the fields or something until night." She suggests, and and his face breaks into a warm smile. He nods, and before she protests, he gently tugs on her fingers, making her trip back.  He grips her waist and before she says anything, his lips are once again crushed into hers. She takes no hesitation in wrapping her hands around his neck, and even pulls him closer as their lips move in sync. God only knows how long they stand there, and eventually break the kiss, their breathing heavy. "I love you." Asuna whispers between pants. "And I love you, Asuna." Kirito quickly replies, not even having to think about his answer. It's true, Kirito loves Asuna more than anything else. He wants to spend the rest of his life with the cheerful girl in front of him now, and that's why, he plans on proposing tonight after the fireworks.