Author's Note (very important)

Hey guys, I need to talk to you all.

I'm going on hiatus.

I don't know when I'll be back, I'm not leaving forever, or even months, I just need about two weeks.

Well, I am not gonna really go into it but it hurts very very much when you find out your best friend doesn't even give two shits about you.

And I thought, I was gonna go onto SnapChat and just spam people and try to calm down and then I saw people posting pics of Warped Tour and Shane Dawson in Cincinaati and I just kind of broke down? I'm not being a baby because "waa waa I didn't get to go to see them!" No I'm sitting here crying because I don't know what to do anymore.

I really don't.

Uhm, so that's it? I guess?

So this is my wattpad (temporary) resignation.

And before I go, I just wanted to say that every single one of you who come back for more reads and even though I'm not a steady updater it doesn't matter to you guys because you still vote and comment and I thank you all from the deepest parts of my heart for being there for me when nobody else was. I love you all more than life at this point, never, ever, forget that.

I'm still going to be writing, but as of now publishing is at a stand still. And I don't know when she'll be movin again. I'll still probably answer some of these comments, but they'll be sparse.

If you'd still like to stay in touch with me over these hiatus weeks, here's some social media I check often (no this isn't self promo)

Insta: Otaku_Anime_Addict
Kik: Otaku_Anime_Addict
Tumblr: Otaku-senpai322 / blue-percy / cookies-for-chat

I love you all, and if it wouldn't take me a year to put in all your usernames and what I love about you, I would.

Goodbye for now.