chapter two (what did you do!!!!)

Hey guys it me again 😂

Your man cub, if you like this chapter two as well show me some love❤️❤️ please🙏.

This is where POV begins, pls take note.

Picture of Mr Gregor above!!

______________________________________

Quill point of view...

"Dad it wasn't my fault, it not as if I had an option." I glance as his face as his eyes turn red making me glare at him "it was either they kill me and you won't have an heir or I kill them and save you the trouble of getting another heir to your empire" I smirked at my word knowing it got to him as his face turn normal, his eyes were back to been black.

I was the only one with blue eyes and having a large wolf at my sleeve, blue moon park where know to have brown wolf or white brown you know what I mean.

He sigh as he sank on his sit fustrated with me and my mischief..

Smirking embryo spoke out for me, even though he was the one that made me be in this mess still he was a helping friend.

The first day he came into our park house, I hated him so much

He made me feel so disgusted, mum and dad never cared for me again at least that what I thought until I got to know him when he saved me from hunters, yeah right human hunters always using us for experiments and all.

"Dad, you know he kind of right even though I didn't agree with him killing them but you know if he dies who will be the heir, it can't be me because you know..." I glance at him when he turn back to leave.

Words like that cut him deep, I excused my self even though I wasn't granted the permission, I had to find him and when I did he was jamming to some music upstairs "wow!" I shuttered clearly amused, he looked at me with a big grin that told me it going to be alright, I waved at him as I headed back to the office..

Stepping in the council were seated already making me glare at them..

"You see we know it your son that did this work" the first council spoke locking his eyes with mine as he kept ranting  "but we are blessed by the moon goddess that nothing happened to him other wise..." He started but was caught by the Luna who entered the room, walking towards my dad as she took her seat "otherwise we mate again and produce an heir is that simple, we don't want you choosing who will be the heir ok" she flashed him a icy blue eyes and he flashed her with his bright hazal ones, I chuckled as Sam looked at me.

He was about my age, growing up I had a chrush on him but that disappear the moment I was 17, I don't know why, it may be the mating bond.

"This meeting is adjourned" the tone of the alpha voice was heard finally as he glance his eye to me..

I pouted the moment it was only me and my parents, my mum rushed to me sitting me down as she looked at me then raised my shirt in the process  taking it off..

There were bruies all there and there but it was healing gradually, that my problem until I find my mate my healing will always remain slow. Her eyes raised up slowly with a frown as she saw a huge dash at my ribs, clearly I knew it was broken but I was healing so it will be normally after some days..