welcome to seabrook high

I stood in the gym, beside Addison and Eliza as we waited for Mrs. Lee to start the election.

"Okay, are there anymore nominees for president? Just a reminder that being apart of student council, means that we get to hang." She stood there awkwardly.

"Anybody, anybody wanna hang?" She asked again.

"Just... anybody wanna hang." I was laughing down.

Just then the band started playing as Bucky started his flips and ended up on stage.

show off

"That was good." Mrs Lee commented.

"Great news, we have a brilliant and cheer tested candidate running for president this year." Bucky said doing jazz hands.

"Me!" He then did his famous smile.

Everyone started cheering for Bucky as I rolled my eyes.

I caught sight of Zed who was hit in the back by Bonzo and trembled down the stairs before pushing Bucky to the side.

"Woo! Zombie strong!" Zed cheered as I laughed clapping for my friend.

"Hello everyone, my name is Zed and I am running for president!" Zed yelled into the mic.

"Woo!" Addison cheered.

"Yes!" I yelled.

"Zed can't steal my spot light! What about the whole anti-monster thingy?" Bucky asked for everyone to hear.

"Anyone can run for president, Bucky!" I said a matter of fact.

"She actually has a point. Mr. Bucky." Mrs. Lee said.

"What?"

"A zombie president?"

"Ew!" The Aceys groaned as the zombies and I cheered.

"Okay! If you vote for me! I will bring you prosperity amd awesomeness!" Zed exclaimed as everyone cheered widely and started chanting his name.

"As your president. I will make Seabrook a place that embraces Zombies and..."

"Werewolves?" Bree asked as she whipped her head around.

"No! Why would you want?... Werewolves!" Zed yelled pointing at the door.

I turned as a group of werewolves ran in as everyone started screaming and heading to the stands.

"Football team. Defense, Z-24!" Zed said as the football team stood in front of everyone.

I stayed in front of the team, fangs out and eyes changing.

"Where's the moonstone, white hair?" A girl with frizzy brown hair asked.

"I think you've got the wrong person." Addison said.

"Our razor sharp claws will gut 'em and splatter their blood!"

"Too much?" She asked looking at her friends.

"Wolves! On my command." Her eyes glowed along with her necklace along with the other wolves except one.

"Willa. We can't go to war with the whole town. We'll never find the moonstone if they're on high alert." The boy beside her said.

"I hate it when your right. Wolves, stay down." Willa said standing down.

"Sorry. We werewolves so admire your town and we just came to join your school."

"What?! They can't join our school!" Bucky said pushing his Aceys away.

"Technically the Forbidden Forest is in the school district." Coach said.

"So. Welcome to Seabrook!" Addison said.

She then pushed in front of the football team and wiggled her pom-poms.

I hissed at them as they were my natural enemy, and they wanted Addison, no way was I leaving her side.

"Amelia. It's okay." My sister stated touching my shoulder.

I gave her a look as she gave me a nod, I sighed before changing back.

"Fine. But if these mutts do anything to you, I will rip their throats out." I told my twin.

"Understandable."

"Who are you calling mutt, blood sucker?" Willa asked stepping in front.

"You and your furry friends." I said pushing past Addison.

"Step back." She growled stepping closer to me.

"This is my town so you step back." I hissed.

"Okay, ladies, let's not be too hot headed." The male beside her said.

I glared at him as the familiar smell of firewood filled my nose.

"You're the worker guy who was talking to Zoey." I pointed.

"Wyatt, nice to meet you beautiful." He took my hand kissing it.

"Ugh." I ripped my hand from his grasp before heading out of the gym, and headed to the library.

I was skimming through my vampire history book.

Bree was beside me doing her homework and Addison was looking at books.

"Hey, that dog just ate my homework!" Bree said as I looked up to see the wolf Wynter eating her paper.

"Seriously?" I asked as Addison sat down.

"Lies! These history books claim werewolves attack Seabrook settlers. But they struck first and stole our moonstone." Willa huffed as she slammed down 3 Seabrook history books.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that." Addison told her.

"There's a lot you don't know." Willa said before picking up the books.

"I know the alarm's going to go off, if you don't check out those books!" I called to her.

Willa pulled her moonstone off her neck, throwing it onto the detectors as it glitched.

She walk out but not before grabbing her necklace.

"Our necklaces have away with electronics." Wyatt said before leaving.

"Git." I mumbled going back to my book.