Dinner

All I could do was stare at him . he wanted to be friends I sighed in happiness . Then a loud grlllllll was Heard . a blush ran across my face . um sorry I kinda rushed out of the house and forgot to eat I looked away trying to wipe the blush from showing more . we'll then he smirked how about I take u to dinner he bowed his head my treat . I sighed ok but try any thing and I'll make share u never have kids when your older and I walked passed him . I would have it no other way my lady he gave me a toothy grin and walked behind me showing me to the car . I walked to the drivers seat and opened the door to hop in when I suddenly remembered !? Lucky I said . who he gave me a what the hell are u talking about look . lucky is my black lab puppy I left him in the car . o we'll just leave him in my office I do not think my boss would care . Now it was my turn to give him the look I do not no about that he's not good with new ppl . O let him give them a chance he said in a low lay back voce u could tell he was British just by hearing him talk .
U are not going to let me go are u I said . Nope now please I'v already told the lady at the desk to take your lucky to my office were he will be watching tv and sleep as we'll as he likes . ha ha I gave him one last glance before siting in his car . it was nice it was a 2 door black car with dark leather seats and u could clearly see the cross hanging from the Meir . he gently jumped in to the drivers seat and started the car . and we are off he said as we got out of the parking lot and on to the road . it was about an hour drive but we made it the place was not that bad it was a small dinner with an old sign that hung from chains saying fills dinner u .
Aaron smiled this place has the best food u could ever eat trust me . It better be as we walk in a took a glance at Aaron again . he hAs on a blue t-shirt and blue jeans and black boots with his police badge around his necklace hanging by a golden chAin and he must of took off his deputy's hat because his blond hair was now massy and his blue eyes were brighter then ever . haley ............. Earth to haley . !!!! Um . are u ok I think u spaced out on me right there he said . O I'm sorry I must be a little light headed . we'll then let's get us a table he gave me a smile and took my hand in his and pulled me to a table and we both set down across from each other . the man handed us to plates and cups . um were are the menus I said . o they do not give them out ... Ok I said turning to the chef and Aaron began to order for me .
Hey fill me and my friend here need to double stack burgers and large fries with to sodas plz he yelled witch every one in the place Hurd .....
I leaned in my seat trying to hide my face and trying to block out the whispers that were talking about me .
Is that girl a little two young to be here , Mm I would like to get some of that two bad Aaron's got her the two men in the back said.
That was it I had to get away from this it was getting freaky and I did not like it . you wanna leave . hu I turn to face Aaron and he showed kindness and freedom for me and all my fears slipped away . um ya if that's ok . he smiled ok yo fill make that to go please . then both are cells went off . I placed my hand in the bag and pulled out my cell . um hello ........... hello miss haley .......... my hands started to shake as I heard the voce ..... who who is this and how did you get this number . The dark voce became dim and his last words flooded my mind ..............coming for u