Chapter 2

The bedroom was barely lightened up, since the lights wasn't turned on but Jon didn't need them, he knew exactly where he was going. He knew this room like the back of his own pocket.

"Tt" he tutted as he saw Jon walk in through the door, his green eyes studying him closely. "Took you long enough" he said as he looked at him. He clearly tried to look mad, but the lust and need in his emerald green eyes outshined his anger.

"Sorry princess had to take care of something" Jon joked as he stripped out of his shirt, it was a simple blue t-shirt since he was too lazy to wear something fancy at home,  and threw it on the floor and made his way to his lover who seemed suddenly interested with the lack of clothing. Clearly annoyed with the nickname his partner had chosen but that was honestly nothing new. Damian seemed to be rather satisfied with the few marks he had already made on him while he was busy playing his stupid games. They were beautiful on his pale skin. Jon closed the distance between them as he joined
" Let me make it up to you" he whispered to the Wayne as he pushed him further into the white bedsheets under him. Damian smiled as he accepted the fate of his dark dress shirt and helped Jon's clumsy fingers get it off him since he didn't want to lose a few buttons, and let it join Jon's own on the floor. "Prove yourself worthy for that task, I heavily doubt you will be capable " he challenged playfully the man above him and Jon smirked, "brace yourself then Robin, I won't go easy on you" he joked as he stole the other male's lips. Damian let himself melt into the gentle kiss, he loved how the pure and innocent perfect little super boy was so easy to break for Damian and show his true desire, the darkness under all that "super" perfection.

He loved how he would bend around his little finger yet challenge him on all the right ways, Jon knew he was an easy target for Damian and that he could ruin him in a moment, but he trusted him. He playfully bit his bottom lip forcing a gasp out of the older male giving him the perfect opportunity to deepen the kiss, exploring the bat's mouth as he felt their tongue melt together. It wasn't like they haven't danced this dance a thousand times before but the excitement behind the kiss was just the same as when they had first time drunkenly stubbled into one of the many rooms of the Wayne manor.

Young people exploring new territory while their shame and boundaries had been lifted by the intoxicating alcohol molecules in their veins. But he didn't need alcohol anymore to admit how much he loves the way Damian twists as his hands guide themselves up to his exposed chest, the usual coldness and anger behind his eyes melted away by pure energy and need of them being together. It was rare for Damian to take the first step and it was rare that he even agreed without Jon having to push him a little out of his shell. Normally he would grab Alfred and simply ignore him after telling him how stupid he was acting but here were no insults, or well almost none and Damian only grabbed after him, there was almost no space in between them as the kryptonian pushed their bodies closer to each other. They broke the kiss as the lack of air was burning in their lungs, sadly they were both either half human or completely human so they couldn't neglect such things as oxygen just to stay another moment connected to one another. "
"you seem to be in an awfully good mood today" It wasn't a question nor was it just a statement but an awkward middle where no one really know what to answer. Damian simply glared for a moment as he put a finger over his lip silencing the younger male. He tutted as he looked slightly annoyed with the sudden question "shut up, your words are meaningless, so find better use for your mouth other than speaking none sense. Alfred has to get fed an- "he didn't finish his sentence before Jon decided that he had heard enough about his damn cat while he was craving attention. Of all the things he thought he would have to battle and lose to. A goddamn cat wasn't one of them. It had been a pain in the ass just having to live with Titus who was getting old but this fucking cat. This motherfucking cat. Deep down he had an idea that Damian knew and used this fact to make him go wild. He wouldn't be surprised if that was the fact. Jon stole his lips in the middle of his insult so he could finally get them back on the right track. Damian smiled slightly into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around the other male's neck to support himself, lettings his finger run through his long messy locks as he forced them closer to each other.