Chapter 2: Two Months

Third Pov:

It has been two months since they arranged the 'thing', and Ukraine had started getting closer to Canada rather than America. It wasn't intended though, because for the past few weeks America has been getting rather far from Ukraine.

He would go out a lot more than he used too, and would come home very late. Sometimes when he comes home, he's a bit tipsy too. It seems very fishy to Ukraine, but she just brushed it off forgetting about it.

So when America is away, which is about 65% of the day, (massive eye roll) Canada would keep her companied. Because why not? Sometimes he'd bring his siblings with him, and mostly he'd bring his mother, France.

Ukraine and France acted like mother and daughter and spend loads of time together. And France grew very fond of Ukraine's sisters too. Belarus had just had her first crush uwu, and Estonia has been a very good girl being more friendly and focusing on her studies more. 

Russia seemed to have started a love life with Peru and has visited Ukraine once. (Sorry for those non-shippers.) And USSR has been learning how to cook these few days.

Australia and New Zealand became closer than EVER. And Britain is just out there sipping chamomile tea. (Try it guys, its the best! You can start throwing all the hate but TEA IS BETTER THAN COFFEE.)

Ukraine started to be BFFS with Poland and Malaysia, the one and only girl in the rice gang. (Yes they both fem) And I guess her life was getting better than before, well, except for her relationship with America of course. (Someone give me an eye roll in the comments.)

Oh and did I forget? Ukraine and her siblings went to the same school as America and his brothers.

Well, I guess that's what's been happening for the past 2 months. And soon, America has been borrowing some money from Ukraine. :( 

--------------------------------------------------------

If you guys have any ideas, let me know, because I need JUICY CONTENT.

Thanks for reading this guys uwu, I will post another chapter soon. 354 words.

Love, from Author