Epilogue

Third POV

     Ukraine is now 16 and Canada 17. As a second born of the USSR family, she was meant to be the one doing wars and fighting USSR's enemies, and she did it well. She was a very loyal person and was very strictly disciplined, while Russia, USSR's firstborn, was the one who manages everyone and handle the money. They both helped their father well with the rest of the family too, well...ever since their mother died.

     When USSR decided to make an alliance with UK's family, there was only one way to do it back then, and that's how it started...

Ukraine's POV

It was a rainy day when my father, USSR, called my name,"Ukraine! Can you come down here for a moment?" I ran downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch, so I sat on the couch opposite to him.

Once I sat down, he started explaining to me,"Well, I had to make an alliance with the  family in some way, so I was hoping if you know, you would do it." I didn't fully understand what it was, but hoped it wasn't what I thought it'd be,"Do what?" I answered.  He sighed,"Have a relation-ship with one of his sons..." 

Of course it had to be what I didn't want it to be, this book needed content anyways.

My dad then continued," It-its fine if you don't want to do it, I can ask the others of course, but, that was the reason I asked you first, I think their too young for a relationship."

I sighed, thinking of my siblings, and thinking of my responsibility that I have. I came up with a conclusion, that I wanted to get my siblings out of this and let them live a happy life, so I told my father,"I----I'll do it."

-----------------Timeskip----------------

I was talking with Estonia and Belarus when my father went up to us and told me to get ready, I knew what it was for, so I told them I had to go somewhere for business. (Estonia is 14 and Belarus is 15)

They asked me where I was going, and I explained to them all that had happened a week ago. They told me they were sorry that they couldn't help, but then Estonia said, "Since we can't help you with this relationship, we want to at least help you look nice!" 

They both nodded, and I couldn't resist an offer and a laugh, so I told them they could do it.

They dressed me up with my traditional dress, and a flower crown. Of course I was weaponized and used pants in the inside just in case of any accident. They curled my hair and did my make up even though I didn't like it.

"Thanks guys, but I really have to go now," I said. I could see a bright smile from Belarus as she said,"Ok! But make sure you pick the right guy sis!" "I will!" I replied.

"Wowwwwwww, they really did you," said Russia,"Come on, dad's in the car, she should get going." And off we went, too the big world. :)

--------Timeskip--------

I could see many countries as I went in. All of UK's family members was there, France, America, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. I could see UN there too to make it official if it happens I guess.

I could hear UK sigh,"Let us begin."

570 words :)