~~Ch.1~~ Meeting the band

I sat at the bus stop just waiting patiently. I started to play around on my phone when I heard a car stop in front of me. I looked up to see Luke smiling. I waved and got up and got in the car.

"Hey there." he said. I smiled, "Hey." He pulled away from the curb and drove down the street. "I see you brought your guitar." I touch the neck of my guitar through the case. "Yeah berry is my first guitar." he smiled and looked at her thought the corner of his eye. "You names it berry?" I blushed and laughed softly, "yeah you would too with how it looks."

He smiled and nodded. "That's cool. can't wait to see it." I smiled and nodded. "So what were you doing?" He shrugged and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel. "Just hanging with some friends. Working on stuff." I smiled. "True so you decided to call me when you got bored?"

I giggles and he smiled. "I wanted a nice distraction. Something wrong with that?" he smiles and I swore I saw a little blush on his cheeks but pushes the thought aside. "No. No problem at all. I was bored too." He smiled and looks at her. "well I'm glad we both can help each other out." He said. I smiled and looked down. "Yeah Me too."

He smiled as he pulled up in front of a big house. I looked at it as I got out and was impressed with the neat garden in front. "it's so pretty." I smile at him. He smiles back and locks the car. "I'm glad you like it." he said. He walked up the path and I followed behind him as we went into the house.

When we went in we went downstairs and I could hear people already down there. "Luke! Babe!" A boy with black hair and blond highlights in it jumped on Luke and tackled him. I stop the steps and watch as the two other boys come and also jump on him.

I giggle and when I do thy all seem to look up at me. "Oh this must be Malia. Hi!" The one with curly brown hair says. I smile and wave shyly. "Hi."The one with red hair got up and walked over to me looking me up and down. "Your cute. We should hang." He smiled and leaned one arm on the walk trying to be smooth.

"Lol that's cute," I giggled and blushed. "But I have a umm, boyfriend." I looked over at Luke and saw his smile falter just a little but go back to normal. "Michael leave the girl alone." the boy with curly hair said. He stood up me held out his hand to me smiling. "Hi, I'm Ashton but you can call me Ash if you'd like."

I smiled and shook his hand. "Malia." I had to look up at them all, since i am only 5'0. Luke seemed to be the tallest, but they all seemed near his height. The one they called Calum got up and hugged me. "I like cuddles. Do you?" I giggled, "Yeah cuddles are awesome." I hugged him back. He smiled and looks back at Luke and the rest. "Ok I like her. You can keep her."

Luke laughed and took my hand pulling my down the steps and walking me over to the couch. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry about that. They can be very very crazy sometimes." I sat down and smiled. "Its cool, I like crazy. Keeps you on your toes." Luke smiled more. "Then prepare to be on your toes a lot."

I smiled and laughed. "Ok can't wait." then I realised that we were in a instrument filled basement. I stood up slowly and walked over to the instruments. They were in different spots all over the room but I went to the spot with the bass laying there. I slowly reached out to touch it when I remembered the boys and turned around.

When I did I noticed they were all staring at me and smiling. I looked down and started blushing. "I'm sorry, but can I?" I asked pointing to the bass. Calum smiles and walked over to me, picking up the bass and putting th strap over my head and adjusting it to fit on me. I smiled big and slid my fingers up the strings on the neck of the bass and was mesmerised when I strummed the strings.

"It's cute it's like a kid in a toy store." I looked up to see Michael had said it. I smiled. "haha I really do love instruments. I love how the bass sounds when in rock music. it seriously mesmerises me. And then when they all play together its like...wow!"

I flushed when I realised I was rambling. "I'm...I'm sorry. I'm just talking a lot now" I tuck my hair behind my ear and put the bass down. "No." Luke walks over to me and lifts my head up. "Your not. you know why?" I look up at him. "That's how we feel too." He says and smiles down at me. I smile up at them and picked up the bass and hold it. "Can you guys play me something? I asked blushing.

Calum smiled and walked over to me gentlely took the guitar. "No problem." They all nodded and grabbed their instruments, Ashton grabing a bucket and sitting down on it. "Luke smiled at her. "Ok this song is called try hard." They start the beat out and I sit down on a chair near them and listen.

When the boys finished I smiled and clapped my hands. "That was awesome some! I love you guys sound!" They all smiled at her and thanks her. "Wet hope to become famous one day." Ashton smiled big. "Well with you guys sounding like that, i think you'll be really successful." I smile at them, until I get a text. I looked down at my phone and notice that its from Collin. He wants me home.

I sigh and look back up. "I gotta go guys. I'm needed at home." They all go 'awww' and luke puts his guitar down. "Come on I'll drop you off." I smiles and nod Thanks. "Byeee guys," I give them hugs and amd grab my guitar running upstairs following Luke to the car.

Luke pulls in front the bus stop and parked. "I had a fun time. Thanks for inviting me." I say. Luke looks up and smiles. "No problem. It was fun having you there. You can come by tomorrow if you want." I asked kinda shyly looking down. I giggled and patted his shoulder. "I would love to. I'll see if I'm free and text you, ok?" He nodded and smiled. I gave him a hug and got out walking home.

Collin was laying on the couch when I walked in. "Hey babe. I'm back." He looked over at me. "So I can see. Where were you at?" I put my first down and went in the kitchen to get a water bottle. "I was over my friends house." Collin got up and leaned on the kitchen doorway. "And who is this friend." I look over at him out the corner of my eye. "His name is Luke. He's cool. We played our instruments together."

Collin nodded. "Mmmhmm. So why didn't this 'Luke' drop you off since he's 'a friend'? I played with my strand loose hair as I talked. "I took the bus. It gives me time to listen to music." Collin nods then walks up to me and grabs my face in his hand to make me look at him. "Did you two do anything? Don't lie to me. You always play with your hair when nervous."

I shook my head. "N-no! We d-didnt do anything! I listened to his band play that's all!" I tried to pry his hands off cause they were hurting my face but he held firm. He pushed me away from him and I fell into the counter. "Ow." I said softly and held my jaw. Collin looked at me and shook his head and grabbed a beer. "Get dinner ready." And he walked out as he said it. I get up and rub my face. "He's so mean." I silently wallow in my thoughts as I cook. Hopefully I don't bruise.

______________________________________________________

A/N: Heyyyyyy guys! Its I hope you guys like it! Vote, Comment, and share! I'll add another chapter soon (^~^)