Ten

Charley woke up and smirked as she woke in bed with Max. She knew that she was giving him a second chance. And after all that happened, it was hard. But Charley knew that they had a baby together. And despite all that they had been through, they still loved each other. And they wanted to make it work.

Charley rolled over and turned to see Max. She smiled as she placed a hand on his cheek. She grinned as Max looked at her. He smiled. "It's going to be okay. We're going to do it right this time. And we're going to be the best parents we can be to Poppy. I promise," Max said.

Charley smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close as they kissed passionately. Max rolled over so that he was on top of her.He ran his hands up her thighs making her moan as they stripped off.

Charley moaned as Max went down between her legs. He started to pleasure her with his tongue. She moaned as she gripped the sheets as he started to move his tongue against her.

She could feel her body tremble as he pulled away and smirked before he got between her legs and pushed into her making her moan out loud as he started moving in and out of her.

****

Charley got to work. She was sore. She and Max had been rough and now she was paying for it. She walked into the staffroom and smiled as she saw Kylie and Tom.

Kylie looked to Charley and smirked. "Was Max a little rough with you?" She asked.

Charley looked to her and rolled her eyes. "You're not funny. You do know that don't you?" Charley said as Kylie looked to her and smirked. Charley smiled. "How's the baby doing?" Charley asked.

Kylie placed a hand on her baby bump and smiled. "Killing me. She has her foot edged towards my ribs and she thinks she's a footballer. She's like her father. Annoying," Kylie said.

"Heard that," Tom said as he handed Charley a cup of coffee and smiled. "She loves me really."

Charley looked to them and smiled. Kylie smiled slightly. "So are you and Max really serious this time? I mean, you've both been through so much and when it's good, it's good. But when it's not, then... you know," Kylie said.

Charley nodded and looked at her. "I know. I know it's hard. But we love each other. And we really do want to make it all work," Charley said.

Kylie smiled and she looked at her. "I know. And no matter what, I'll support you," she said as she looked at her.

****

Charley walked into the office as she saw Max. He looked to her and smiled as she walked over and kissed him. "Hey," he said as he kissed her back.

"So Kylie and Tom are going to babysit. And I thought that we could go out for dinner?" Charley said.

Max smiled and nodded. "Sounds great. I'll book us a table. And this time. Me and you. It's all going to be okay. I promise," Max said as Charley smiled.

Unaware of the secrets that Max was keeping from her.