Secrets Unfold

"Please I just need you to trust me on this

"Please I just need you to trust me on this."

Izzy gave Luciana a red leather crop top, a tight leather skirt, with thigh high boots

Izzy gave Luciana a red leather crop top, a tight leather skirt, with thigh high boots. She decided to use her magic to dye her hair pink. When she was done Luciana and Izzy went to the operation center. They entered to see an annoyed and frustrated Alec looking at Simon. Simon turned at the sound of footsteps, when he saw Luciana he instantly moved to pull her into a hug, Luciana hugged back. "Ciana, what are you wearing?" Simon asks pulling away from the hug. "Nothing different from what I normally wear, Si." She replies placing her hand on his cheek. A low growl like sound rumbles from Alec's chest, though Luciana was the only one to hear it. She quickly removes her had from Simon's cheek, looking to Alec giggling as Alec blushes. Simon went back to Clary and Jace as Luciana went to Alec. "He's like a brother to me, plus he's in love with Clary." Luciana tells him. "Why do you think I care?" Alec asks her. "Because even though they didn't hear you growl I did." Luciana smirks. "I don't know what you're talking about." He denies. "You know I can hear you're heart beat right?" Luciana asks rhetorically, as she places her hand on his chest causing both of their heart beats to speed up and start to beat as one. As soon as she touches him she realizes he's her mate causing her eyes to flash green.

"Little one, are you okay?" Alec asks worriedly

"Little one, are you okay?" Alec asks worriedly. "I'm fine I just need to find Izzy." Luciana replies her eyes going back to normal. "Did I do something wrong?" He asks stopping her from leaving. "No. It's me. I'm sorry. I'll explain later I promise." She told him before speeding off to Izzy's room, leaving Alec worried and confused.