:~Enjoyable Evenings~:

Tamaki's POV:

Tamaki's POV:

The rays of the sun shined brightly through my window. This week went by quickly, it was finally Saturday. I arose from bed, checking my phone, praying that Fatgum didn't call me in today. He didn't call me in Monday or Tuesday, but he has everyday since Wednesday. Sadly my wishes weren't answered and he has requested I come in today. I got out of bed and immediately headed downstairs.

"Good Morning Tamaki," my mother greeted me, "What should I prepare you this morning?" I looked over at her and simple replied, "Takoyaki, clams, and some chicken please." She nodded her head, understanding I must have hero work today. I look at my phone, noticing (Y/N) texted me, normally we don't text, so this surprised me.

(Y/N) 🤍:
Endeavor called me in todaayy, he's been working me non-stop for the past few weeks, the only day off I've had was on Monday!!

Tamaki:
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that (Y/N). I also got called in today if that makes you feel any better.

(Y/N) 🤍:
A little, but I was hoping I would be able to at least rest today. I guess I wish sometimes I was still in the process if becoming a pro-hero, then already a pro-hero and a student on top if that!

I stopped eating for a quick second and thought about that statement she said. I never really gave it much thought how stressful it must be for her, being a full time student and sidekick.

'Would she even have time for a boyfriend?' My whole face became red at my thought, 'Me..her boyfriend? The odds of that are the same odds as Fatgum rejecting food..0.' I sighed to myself as I resume eating and texting.

Tamaki:
I never really thought about how stressful it must be for you, I wish there was some way I could help you

(Y/N) 🤍:
Actually there is something!

I stared at my phone with confusion.

Tamaki:
Really? What is it?

(Y/N) 🤍:
A new café opened up downtown that I've heard only good news about! After hero work would you like to join me? I would really appreciate it!

I chocked on the bite of chicken I was eating, my mother turning to me as she noticed my frantic coughing, "Tamaki? Sweetie are you ok?" I nodded my head fast as I drank water to subdue the coughing fit.

'Is..Is she asking me out in a date?? No she can't be, she might just want someone to be there to help guide her around, or maybe she just wants to hang out as friends..?' My mind kept wandering on the possibilities, not realizing I just left her on read.