Reader×Jack

Imagine you playing in the forest with Jack.

You creeped between trees, twigs snapping beneth your feet. You were a young adult acting like a child, running through the forest with a two year old. Suddenly strong arms pulled you back into a rather muscular chest. You let out a sequel, knowing already that it was Jack.

"I found you" he said smiling into your shoulder.

"Ya you did" you said turning yourself around in his arms, "now it's my turn"

He smirked and with a flap of his wings he was gone.

"That's cheating!" you yelled and took off to find him.

After running and searching for awhile you spotted the back of a human figure high in a oak tree. You smiled and began climbing the tree. When you arrived at the same branch you had multiple scratches but you were in one piece. You wiggled your booty over to sit beside him on the thick branch.

"Whatcha doing up here." You asked Jack.

"Watching that" he said staring into a hole in the leaves.

You followed his gaze and found that the sun was setting, perfectly in your view. You looked back at he's face, it was illuminated by the orangish light, as if it was drew for a book. You were in the perfect movie secne, the sun setting, two lovers sitting high in a tree, birds singing. You intertwined your fingers in his and rested your head on his shoulder, staring into the sunlight once again. Once the sun had almost fully set you took your opportunity.

"Jack" You said.

He turned his head toward you. You pressed your lips against his. You felt that his eyes were open for only a second before he realised what was going on. The two of you sat in the tree for a while, lips on lips, holding eachother. The sun had set leaving you and Jack in dim light. You broke the kiss when he clearly didn't. He tried to regain he's lips on yours, causing you to chuckle.

"Jack we should probably head back" you said.

"But..." He looked like a sad puppy that was asking to be picked up.

"We can't stay hear all night."

"Who says"

"Jack" you sighed and before you knew it his lips were attacking yours, he had gotten pretty good at it too. You felt his hands move to the hem of your shirt.

"Jack!" You squealed, pushing him away.

"What?" he said, "I'm ready"

"Jack, Cupcake, there's a couple things wrong with this. One Sam, Dean and Cas are probably worried and two, where in a fucking tree."

"Oh" he said and hung his head in disappointment.

"I'm sorry Cupcake but I promise you I'll book the two of us a nice motel room, I'll let the guys now where we are and I'm sure they'll understand"

"Promise" he said, sticking out his pinky finger.

"Promise" you wrapped your finger around his and you shook.

I'm sorry I didn't haven't wrote a Jack Imagine in a while. Although I was thinking I should write a whole different book on Reader×Jack because he is my favorite character and he's hot af. Love y'all.