Chapter 7

Louis

I have my mind set on finding out what's going on in the Styles household. I have four reasons why.

1.Anne had a bruise on her cheek when I first met her.
2. The father is hardly home.
3. They always keep their curtains closed.
And last but not least
4. I just want to make sure Harry is safe.

I can tell by the way his smile never reaches his eyes that he's broken on the inside. I can tell by the way he zones out at random moments that he's thinking hard about something important. All I want to do is hold him and tell him it's going to be okay.

Wait.

What am I thinking...I'm not ready for anything close to a relationship after what happen. I don't even think that Harry would even want someone like me I mean look at me I'm no where near his type.
I'm short,
my ass is huge,
And my voice is too high.
Maybe Niall is his type.

I know I've only known him for like what, Two days? But I can tell that we have a special bond. I remember when her came over asking for sugar just like it was yesterday...Wait that was yesterday.

Louis sighs

I'm too caught up in my thoughts.
Maybe I should go take a bath.

Harry

"You worthless little faggot, get back here!" Harry's father yelled. "You can't just take money from me!"

"You're my father! Do you know what fathers are supposed to do for their children?" Harry asked "They're supposed to provide for them, and so far you're doing a shit job at it!"

"I already told you, you're not my son!" He stood up from his chair. "You were a mistake! You were never meant to be born!" He slammed his hands down on the table. "I don't want a faggot for a son." He hissed.

Harry shook his head, tears streaming down his face.

"Well, I'm sorry I'm not the perfect son you want." As I made my way up the stairs I heard him say,

"You made this choice for yourself, maybe I would of excepted you if you weren't a fag."

I made my way up to my room. I collapsed by the window, sobbing.

I realize that there's sunlight pouring through my window.

Wait.

My curtains are open.

Harry scrambles up to close them.

But there's Louis, looking out of what seems to be the bathroom window.

I see him mouth "Are you okay?"

I give a small smile, and he smiles back.

Then I realize that my curtains are still open.

I pulled them closed, ignoring the flash of sadness in Louis' eyes.

___________________________
A/N

Okay so this chapter sucked. I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes.