Starting a ruckus!

BANG!
The bullet roars, a squad of four were clearing out the asylum of any zombies that remains

Their squad leader, The soldier, Tank Dempsy placed a hand on Misty's shoulder "good aiming Abigail, popping of freak bags left and right-" his comments was interrupted when Marlton threw a monkey bomb off to a corner "c-Sir! Can we save the compliments till it's s-safe?!" He exclaimed, scared of the area they were in "I didn't sign up for this job just to be killed first D-day!" The Nerd shakes, he didn't like being so close as he was forced to use a shotgun due to Nikolai taking it from him... Hey wait where is Ni-
A burning zombie ran downstairs dying and frying before finally falling, Nikolai walked down making sure to crush the head while making another Molotov "Anyone hav' sniper ammunition?" He asked, raising an eyebrow while throwing it behind him and starting a small fire to burn incoming infected.
Tank Dempsy fired down a hallway "CRAP! A LOUD ONE!" he warns as he began covering his ears with his vision blinding.
One of the two Shangri-la type zombie's then started sprinting in for the kill only for it to do a flip since it triggered a claymore planted earlier.
"Is that all of them?" Marlton was pretty much shaking in his shoes, shivering was he desperately wipes off blood with sadly no hope of getting it off.
Giving a single cry to the disgusting germs of blood he began to pray he doesn't become a zombie.
"Relax Marley, it isn't gonna kill ya' Hun" Misty approached the weakling with a handkerchief she got from one of Menendez' concerts, Tank Dempsy raises a fist "Oorah that's a wrap. Everyone let's go home and get paid for an honest days work." He smirked and began walking towards the exit, stomping loudly as Nikolai returned a familiar sniper to Marlton "next time I keep shotgun, this not useful in my hands" he shrugged and took out a perk bottle forcing himself to chug the awful taste of quick revive "bleh"
"I thought you didn't drink perks?" Misty asked, tilting her head as Nikolai further explained "One, I quit drinking alcohol, I need to keep health in check. Two, I drink everything." He burped and nods "let us leave, asylum workers are already coming in." As with that.
Our trio leaves the building as another squad of four enter to clean up the mess and clear the bodies.

What is going on you may ask?
M

y dear reader that was just the opening to this story, a little introduction if it be.
Now if you'd like to continue, read on, if you don't like it, I allow any criticism or comments, hell i'd even appreciate rude style comments, bro like, I'd let you shout and swear at me dog. Your opinion is your opinion.
Now let's get back to the story, talk to y'all layer G's

Menendez entered his home, despite being a rockstar with his own albums, no one really likes him... Strangely even though it was like, how many years ago, no one really forgives him for the entire Cordis Die thing.
He's just a sad old man talking to himself sometimes "...." He sat in silence and turned on the television to view some news and learnt that a Russian man escaped from the Vorkuta prison.
"Someone should catch him" he said to himself as his roommate entered the house "Menendez, I brought burgers home" The so called 'Hero' named Section, yes the very same man who stopped Menendez, looked after the guy after his realise from Alcatraz once it closed down "I got yours with the regular off brand soda" Section sat down at the table.
"Thank you" Menendez turned off the television and stood up, walking past his guitar leaning against a chair and a small night stand holding a picture of his sister "anything new, of Woods. Or Mason?" His raspy voice spoke, muffled with food.
"Chew first then talk, but no, nothing, they aren't speaking to each other anymore for some reason." Section responded with a soft shrug.
"He never forgave him for shooting his knee huh?" Menendez chuckled lightly...

Zer0 was driving her car at high speeds, wearing an outfit resembling a diner waitress "fuckfuckfuck!" She worries, having been late this morning "please I can't be fired!" She's been losing hours of sleep due to her late night dark Web traversing and hacking.
"WHY ARE WE GOING SO FUCKING FAST!" Battery shouted, having the wind hit her face as she lost air with trouble of getting air back "cause I'm late for my only paying job! I'm on parole remember! God damn- people found out what crimes I pulled. I have to pay my way out of a sentence" she spoke madly, clearly pissed about this, but let's not focus on that right now.
"Slow down at least before you add spending to your list of crimes!" Battery screams, coughing afterwards.

And with that, concludes this short chapter but this my dear reader is only the beginning of a far bigger story.
Be here for the next chapter, hoping you don't... Blackout.
Layer my G readers