The birth of the new ally

Colette : We must to join Pam and Nicky !

Violet gets up from the wheelchair . The three remains of the Thea Sisters run out to the wharf . Colette , Paulina and Violet took their magical pen out of their pocket .

Colette : Let's transform !

PauliVio : Okay !

Colette : Jolie Colette !

Violet : Harmonia Violet !

Paulina : Glitter Paulina !

ColVioPauli : Let's go !!

Violet , Colette and Paulina were transforming . Immediately after , they join their friends with a motor boat . While Dynamic faces the Daimon alone , but the fight underwater was not easy , each time , she has to go back to the surface to breathe and return to the water afterwards . Hyper helps Leopold and the fishermen to escape , she brings them to the mainland at the port . Fortunately , the heroine wore a mask to hide her real face .

Eddy : Thank !

All are safe but some are missing .

Leopold : Where's Dina ? She can't swim !

Hyper : No way...I'm going to find her and you , you stay here !

Hyper returned to the sea , even if she couldn't stand staying in the water too long . At his side , underwater , Glitter , Jolie and Harmonia finally arrived as reinforcements .

Hyper : 《Jolie ! Glitter ! Harmonia !》

Dynamic , on the other hand , repels the Daimon . She saw her friends arrive .

Dynamic : 《 Girls ! Finally !》

On the surface , Dina is unable to swim and she waves constantly .

Dina : H-help ! I can't-

Underwater , Dina saw the Thea Sisters fighting , Dina recognized them immediately .

Dina : 《Nicky ?! Colette ?! Paulina ?! Pamela ?! And Violet ?! What is this outfit ?!》

Jolie Colette had noticed that Dina had just discovered their secret . Jolie waved at her . Then , Dina saw the true nature of the so-called the lone orca , underwater , she howled in terror . But she only attracted the orca Daimon who heard it ! The Daimon produces a sound like a song of whales and dolphins but very piercing .

Harmonia : 《This sound !》

Dynamic :《 My ears !》

His attack also pushed the Thea Sisters away . Then he went to Dina . The girls saw her .

Jolie : 《Dina !》

They were trying to prevent it , but it was too late ! The Daimon opened its mouth and swallowed their friend !

Thea Sisters : 《DINA !! NOO !!》

Jolie , Dynamic , Glitter , Hyper and Harmonia were forced to rise to the surface because they seriously lacked air . Meanwhile in the mouth of the Daimon .

Dina : 《Is...It is the end...?》

On the surface .

Jolie : We should save Dina !

The Thea Sisters returned to the water . In the monster's mouth , Dina's feeling of lightness was more intense .

Dina :《 If only ... if only that I have the strength to get out of there .... I don't want to die .... O my Lord God ... I ask you to send me Angels to me help out of the mouth of the monster ....》