Shopping With Peggy

Peggy's POV

I pull Lydia and Hermione to Mrs. Le'Bufanda's Dress Shoppe.  "Why do we need poofy dresses, Peggy?" asks Lydia. "So you don't look like barbarians," I say opening the door. "What colors do you two want?" Lydia looks around. 

"Do you have any black dresses?"

I look around and pull two dark dresses down from the racks. "Here's a black one and here's a dark navy one." She smiles and runs back to try them on. She walks out wearing the navy dress which is WAY to big. "It's a bit too big but-" "Lydia, it's WAY too big! Take it off." She walks behind the changing curtain and puts on the black dress. 

"What do ya think?" 

Lydia walks out wearing the black dress, which is five sizes too big and looks like a blanket on her. "Lydia..... uh...." Hermione starts to say but I interrupt. "It's too big." "NO, IT'S NOT!" Lydia shouts, hugging the dress to herself.  "Lydia, look at yourself! You look ridiculous!" Hermione exclaims. 

Timeskip because Lydia is Difficult.

She finally takes the dress off and looks at me. "Are there any other dark-colored dresses?" I look around. "Well, there is a purple-" "I'll take it!" I smirk and hand her a soft lavender dress. "What's this?" she asks. "A purple dress. Lavender is a shade of purple."

As I pay for the lavender dress, Hermione walks up to me holding a beautiful periwinkle dress. "Does it fit?" She nods. "I love the color and it's a perfect fit!"