🌼Legendary🌼

🌼

About forty-five minutes later, I wait outside by the gates of the school. If these committee people are anything like Mimi, it'll be obvious when they show up.

And as I expected, 10 minutes later, I catch sight of a spotless white limo, two-cars length long, coming towards the school. I hang up a sign that tells them where to go and jog toward the theatre where our plays and musicals are performed.

"They're here?" Python asks upon seeing me.

I nod and the two of us go underneath the stage.

Python, her group, and I all wait silently underneath the stage when we hear doors being pulled open. From the sound of the steps, there are at least five people walking in. No scuffling. No dragging of feet. And when it finally comes to a complete stop, I hear a few coughs.

I take a deep breath. Then, I look up at Python and nod. Python flips the switch.

All the lights in the entire theatre go off.

Alright people...IT'S KITO'S TURN.

I can hear the sound of smoke being spewed across the stage.

And then, right on cue, the music begins. [Final Countdown - Asian]

It grows louder and louder, flooding the entire theatre.

"We got this," Python growls.

She makes two dark streaks on her cheeks.

I grin. "Let's do this," I say, adding streaks to my cheeks.

"Yeah!" a she-man shouts.

"YEAH!" another says.

"WHO ARE WE!" Python yells.

We reach for the center and put our hands together.

"JIMIN'S ENTOURAGE!"

"I SAID WHO ARE WE!"

"J! E!

We make our way to a long platform and position ourselves. I reach for a switch.

"Ready?" I say.

I hear several grunts.

I flip the switch and the platforms begin to rise. As we float above the stage, the empty seats of the theatre come to view. Smoke rolls out beneath us as blue lights flash wildly around the room. A huge spotlight shines from the back, hiding our identities so we look like shadows. When the platform stops, we remain still.

Then, suddenly, in a shhwwwwfft! sound,a banner unfurls from the left. A beat. Another banner unrolls on the right. A beat. The last banner in the center unfurls. Lights clap on, revealing the words: WE ARE J.E.

The rest of the spotlights spin to the stage, lighting everything. We strike a POSE.

On cue, we jump off the platform and immediately strike another pose. Finally, as we stand up, fans from the front of the stage switch on. As we stand there with our hands to our hips. A second later, the banners are cut loose and drop to the floor.

Without turning, I pull my eyes left to see the committee.

They look stunned.

You know, someone told me that first impressions had to be powerful.

Well, I made mine LEGENDARY.

🌼