37 - I'm The Boss

when the juvenile saw Wang Xian take out a bank card , he was stunned , as his eyes were filled with disbelief .

all the people around , including Director Li , looked at Wang Xian with astonishment .

" The money on the card is sufficient to fork over $ 16 million . i'll buy First grade Restaurant . what do you think , Director Li ?" Wang Xian asked Director Li with a smiling face.

when they were talking just now , Wang Xian's attention was drawn when he overheard Director Li was going to sell away the First grade Restaurant .

at present , he had some money obtained through special ways , but he had no stable source of income .

if he bought the First grade Restaurant , he could manage the restaurant in the future .

moreover , he had a great advantage of catching his own seafood if he took over the restaurant .

perhaps it might be a waste of time for him to catch his own , but he could get his subordinates from the dragon palace to do it . till then , his procurement of seafood would be at zero cost .

the restaurant just had to pay off the staff wages and the necessary expenses .

the business would not lose out . it's 100% profitable .

Wang Xian wanted to wait until they left before he discussed with Director Li . who knew the juvenile beside him would lend him a helping hand ? what a kind person he was .

" $ 16 million , are ... you really going to take over ? " the juvenile pointed at Wang Xian in disbelief and asked with a shaky voice .

the boy before him was just as young as him . yet , he could actually fork over $ 16 million to buy the restaurant . how could this be possible ?

Wang Xian looked at the juvenile before he fixed his gaze on Director Li .

" You ... " Director Li saw Wang Xian and recognized him . with a mixed expression , he asked , " Are you really buying the restaurant ? "

" Of course , i will not joke around when it concerns millions of dollars . $ 16 million . are you selling or not ? if you are selling , we can sign the contract and make the payment tomorrow . " Wang Xian nodded with a solemn face .

Director Li had a change in his expression before he cast his gaze to the young man at the side .

at this time , the young man fixed his gaze on Wang Xian , " Young chap , are you sure you want to buy the First grade Restaurant ? think it over again . "

" Depends on the price . if it's too expensive , i'll not buy it . i'm offering $ 16 million . aren't you going to counteroffer ? " Wang Xian smiled at the young man .

Bang !

suddenly , the young man banged his hand on the table .

" Think again . if you are buying over the restaurant , be prepared to challenge Longxuan Restaurant . when the time comes , don't lose your pants and go bankrupt . "

sensing the threat from him , Wang Xian picked up the teacup slowly from the table and said indifferently , " I love challenges . if you want to fight it out , i'm all in for it , but who will lose his pants ? Hehe , it'll not be me ."

" Fine ! "

the young man stood up straight away , " I can do without the First grade Restaurant . since you want to have a game , let's do it . lad , you're still an amateur . "

" If i take over here , " Wang Xian stood up slowly , " You will not be my match ! "

a tit for tat .