22- Who Didn't Know How To Show Off Pompously ?

when the middle aged man heard what Wang Xian said , he was slightly shocked .

" What did you say ? you have better pearls ? " 

the middle aged man looked at him with doubts and started chuckling soon after . in a demeaning and mocking way , he said , " Brat , do you even know what a pearl is ? do you know about the colors and quality differentiation ? "

" I didn't find out about them in the past so i don't know about that . however , i have some pearls with me and they are indeed better than those pearls this beautiful lady is wearing."  

as he spoke , he took out the pearls from his pocket one after another . " Natural pearls . as for their condition , i'm not too sure about that . nonetheless , these are definitely much better than yours ." 

" What pearls do you have there ?" the middle aged man saw the pearls in Wang Xian's hands and was filled with doubt . however , nonchalance was written all over his face . " Natural pearls are valuable treasures . how could yours be real ?"

Wang Xian's lip was slightly drawn upon hearing what the middle aged man said . " We will know once we get them to appraise the pearls ."

Wang Xian headed over to the service attendant at the cabinet and asked , " Does this shop collect pearls ? "

the service attendant looked at Wang Xian with astonishment . she nodded her head and replied , " Yeah we do but we only collect pearls in good condition ."

" In that case , please help me take a look at these and give me an appraisal of the value ," Wang Xian said to the service attendant .

" Alright mister , please wait a minute . i'll go get my manager." the service attendant saw the pearls in his hands and immediately went to the back of the shop to call the manager over .

" These pearls are really huge !" at this moment , the beautiful lady just beside him was looking at the pearls in Wang Xian's hands in astonishment .

Wang Xian smiled and answered care freely , " 20 mm . just slightly larger than those you are wearing . these pearls are round and without flaws . i believe they are worth at least several hundreds of thousands ."

the beautiful lady's mouth gaped open .

the middle aged man's face took on a ghastly expression and he said , " We aren't even sure if they are real . if they are real , you must be really lucky ."

" Hehe ." Wang Xian chuckled , " These are just some pearls . so what if they are real ? it's just several hundreds of thousands ." 

showing off ! Wang Xian openly doing it in front of him . as compared to the middle aged man's subtle way of doing it , his way was more direct .

" Several hundreds of thousands is already really expensive ," the beautiful lady beside him commented .

" It isn't , it isn't . it's just several hundreds of thousands ." Wang Xian shook his head as he remarked . the way he was acting currently was very similar to a property tycoon . 

" After starting my business for some years , i still have some wealth ." 

" Awesome ! to start a business when you are still so young ," the beautiful lady replied in astonishment .

this caused the middle aged man beside her to take on a ghastly expression . what the hell ! this ordinarily dressed brat sure is great at boasting .

" Sir , please let our manager take a look at your pearls ." at this moment , the service attendant walked over and spoke to him .

Wang Xian nodded his head and handed the pearls to the female manager on the other side of the cabinet .