1

"ugh, school sucks," I said to my brother, kai, who came into this world 2 years before me and is in university right now. "I know right" he responded while texting someone on his phone, while I drank a sip of water. After a couple of seconds, I threw my bag over my shoulder, grabbed my kar keys and headed to the door. "bye chae"

"bye kaikai"

I said, as I hopped into my shiny black Ferrari, which was right next to my brother's rolls Royce. Not to flex but my parents are millionaires and well, everyone knows that. That's why people call me spoiled

Now, imma tell you somethings about myself

the name is Chaerin Im Chinese and half Korean/canadian., Im 18 and guess what? im the most badass bitch in my school, I live in Busan, which is pretty much my soul city, I love where I live and if you don't fuck off. I go to Busan city high school which is the nearest high school possible.  I also have people called friends, who are also badass like me. My parents are never home, so I get to do what I want with my brother, who is my life. He is the only person im the closest to since I don't get much affection from my parents, he is like my everything.

I walked in the cold ac making me shiver as all eyes fell on me, i gave them a glare and turned away

*This is the outfit you are wearing*

I walked up to my friends talking to each other at my locker, 

" wah, you're here" Leesang, the oldest said as I rolled my eyes." you look good today, I hope your outfit doesn't get stained by blood," Catherine and Lynna  said as kylie agreed "if I wasn't the youngest, I would've to beat the shit out of all of you"

Yes, I was the youngest, leesang was the oldest, kylie was the second oldest and Catherine and Lynna are pretty much born on the same day

It sucks being a Sagittarius 

We were all laughing and joking on the way to class, as soon as we reached. Catherine started talking about who all she was gonna beat up this year as Lynna just scrolled through Instagram while leesang and kylie just talked about shit.

The teacher came in, also known as the biggest bitch. I don't care if this teacher is nice or not, I hate everyone and it can't change the fact even if you're nice or not, I only love people closet to me, and I don't like it when things don't go my way

" Good morning class, Im Mrs.hao I am gonna be your teacher this academic year and i better see you behave, this is your last year of high school so make the best out of it, and we have new students"

She said with a light smile, at least she was better than the last teacher we had. 

" I hope that the new students' arent bitches, we have enough of them," Kylie said, as we laughed "I hope so too," I said as I looked over to the door