Chapter 3

A/N:

As the usual ritual of mine, I'll be dedicating chapters to the people who votes~~ :) :)

Dedicated to:

mariposa12347

Thank you for voting~~~

------------------------------

H A I D E N

"Good morning class." Mrs. Clay greeted us and so did we, she's pretty a good teacher. Some of the boys here in class just pay attention because she have this big two watermelon hanging on her chest, and sometimes the boys says the right answer so when she leans in to the board they could sneak up on her skirt.

"We have a new student that'll be joining us, come on in." She smiled to the opened door and a boy came inside the room, all of us had our jaws drop-- well actually me, Khaye and all the freaking girls here inside the classroom, the boys just rolled they're eyes and even whispered show off.

"Introduce yourself to the class." Mrs. Clay instructed the boy, and he nodded.

"Hi, I'm Kyle. Kyle Patterson." He smiled and the girls comes snapping with sqeales and such fangirling. Who wouldn't? He have this dirty blonde hair (If that's even possible) and he have this perfect body, It's like Oh my God. I can't even describe him.

"You may now sit, Mr. Patterson." Kyle Patterson scanned the room for an empty seat and smiled as he found one. His figure started it's way to the seat next to mine, NEXT TO ME!

"Mr. Elep?" Mrs. Clays called me and I looked at her instantly.

"Yes, Ma'am?" I asked while almost having a panick attack.

"Can you show Mr. Patterson around after school?" She said, and I quickly heard some girls says 'oh man' and 'why couldn't it be me!?'.

"Uh, why me?" I was pointing at myself, I'm also confused why did she picked me.

"Because I know that he'll be safe with you," She said while turning to face me. "I can trust him with all this man-eaters, except for Khaye, Lilly, Trisha, Heather, and Jade." Yep, those three are teachers pet, including me. Hahaha.

"Oooookay." I said slumping back to my seat, Kyle patted me in my right arm and I looked at him.

"Hi, I'm Kyle. I would like to say thanks in advance for showing me around the school today." He smiled a 500 watts smile, I could definitely see my reflection on his teeth.