My death

I imagine you have crossed a street before, right? Otherwise who the fuck are you?

Anyhow, imagine a quite dark road, lit up by the sinking sun and streetlights. Now imagine someone pointing a gun at you. Someone from a rival gang.

Wait for it, it'll get better.

Now imagine you dodging the bullet! Somehow...!

Only to be run over by a car because you dodged the wrong way, and you have my petty death.

Hello, I'm Y/n L/n and this is the story of my (after)life!

So after being run over I wake up to a bright white light.

"Turn it off dammit! Too bright! I just got run over!"

"Can't do anything about it, young man. I am God and I'm here to help you get to heaven."

"Now, how the fuck did I deserve to be in heaven?"

"All your good actions outweighed your bad ones."

"How??! I killed people, dude!"

"I know."

"I stole!"

"I know."

"And just now I jaywalked!"

"I know."

"This isn't gonna work, is it?"

"Not at all."

I clicked my tongue and took his hand. In a split second we were in the clouds. Well, on the clouds.

It was impressively easy to walk on. I was pretty chill with the place. That was until I realized my clothes were only white.

I already hate this place.

I was in front of a white house with my name on it. I walked inside and to my horror saw that everything was white.

"Nooo! Why?! I love blackkk! I wanna get outta here!"

I felt my pocket and realized I still had my phone. I mean, it was indeed my phone but everything that could be white was white.

"I wonder if the people here also have white blood." I pondered out loud.

I walked to the mirror and saw that I looked the same as always apart from my clothes.

My normal white skin(srry of you don't like it), my h/c hair and my two-colored e/c and e/c eyes. I used to get bullied for it, but now it was kinda my trademark.

I got a message from God.

'6pm party at the main garden'

Main garden?

It was 6pm already so I walked outside only to quickly bump into someone.

"I am so sorry." They said.

"S' okay."

So it's right in front of my door, huh...

I looked around the snacks and food for some alcohol or something but there was none. The party was overall really boring.

Let's try to get into the underworld!

I started pestering citizens and eventually God himself. I once shot a basketball through his halo after I found out I had wings. It was funny. He was so mad at me.

"Y/n, I have to talk to you." God said one day.

"What's up?"

"I have decided to send you to the Underworld."