Chapter 1

Caitlins P.o.v

I was sitting in up in my room , thinking about getting on twitter an tweeting the famous Alex Constancio and Niall Horan for a follow . So I logged on twitter and went to tweet Alex saying this " Hi Alex !!! Can you please give me a follow back ? I'm your number one fan . Love you !!
one тιмe aт ғaт caмpˣ. Then I decided to tweet Niall about the Kiss you video " Hi Niall !! Hope your eye gets better . You should hit my follow button . xoxoxo @Niallofficial .
So I went to get my phone to call my Best friend Tiffany to see if she would like to go to a Austin Mahone concert and get back stage passes . I dialed her number and the phone ringed about 2 times before she answered " Hello " Tiffany answered " Hi The reason I'm calling so late is because I was wondering if you would like to go to Austin Mahone concert and get back stage passes ." Tiffany replied" yeah I would love to but Where are going to get the money"? I answered " We have to get jobs , So we can get enough money and call Emily and tell her , I gotta go Byee " .

Tiffanys P.o.v
I heard my phone ring so i went to answer it . " Hello " I answered " Hi The reason I'm calling so late is because I was wondering if you would like to go to Austin Mahone concert and get back stage passes ."Caitlin said ." I replied" yeah I would love to but Where are going to get the money"? I answered " We have to get jobs , So we can get enough money and call Emily and tell her , I gotta go Byee " Caitlin replied " . So I hanged up and decided to wait till tomorrow to call Emily and tell her about this . I couldn't wait to go to the concert , I was so in love with Austin Mahone I have my whole wall is cover with Austin and Harry posters .It was the next morning so I called Emily ." Hey Emily " I said . Emily Answered " Hi ! " . I told her that we was going to save up enough money to go to a Austin Mahone concert to see Austin and the crew ".

Emily p.o.v

." Hey Emily " Tiffany said . I Answered " Hi ! " . Tiffany told me that we was going to save up enough money to go to a Austin Mahone concert to see Austin and the crew ". I was so excited about the concert cause I finally get to meet Robert Villanueva . So I decided to go down to tell my mom I was going to look for a job to get enough for my ticket .