Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Alex's p.o.v

I really liked Caitlin she was gorgeous . So I got on twitter and started tweeting her @CaitlinJohns41
Hello !! Wanna hang out sometime ?
After that I waited for a little while and got a tweet back one тιмe aт ғaт caмpˣ Sure !! How about tomorrow evening after school ?? xoxo from @CaitlinJohns41
@CaitlinJohns41 Yeah that's fine see you tomorrow .. xoxoxoxoxo

Caitlin's p.o.v

@CaitlinJohns41
Hello !! Wanna hang out sometime ?
After that I waited for a little while and got a tweet back from one тιмe aт ғaт caмpˣ one тιмe aт ғaт caмpˣ Sure !! How about tomorrow evening after school ?? xoxo
@CaitlinJohns41 Yeah that's fine see you tomorrow .. xoxoxoxoxo
Just for done tweeting Alex , can't wait to hang out tomorrow evening with him . It was only 7:00 I was at Tiffanys house for the night . We sat there watching movies until my phone started going off . From Alex : Sorry I'm bothering you again but I can't get you off my mine .
I replied back Hi Alex !! And it's alright don't worry about it and I can't get you off my mind either . Xoxo
It was around midnight and I had school tomorrow so I finally told Alex I had to go cause I have to get up earlier . Which I hated it cause I love talking to him .

Austin's p.o.v

It only has been 3 hours since I talked to Tiffany and it was killing me that I haven't talked to her so I dialled her number , I sat there waiting for her to answer then she picked up . "Hello " she said . " Hi Tiffany , I hope I didn't wake you up "
Tiffany replied " No you didn't wake me up cause Alex and Caitlin is over here texting away , keeping me up " .
I said " Yeah Alex is keeping me up too but he went to sleep so I decide to call you ". She said " Yeah and thanks for the call , I have to go byee " .
I hanged up my phone so I logged on to twitter and started doing a twitcam for all of the Mahomies .

Tiffany's p.o.v

"Hello " I said . " Hi Tiffany , I hope I didn't wake you up " Austin answer
I replied " No you didn't wake me up cause Alex and Caitlin is over here texting away , keeping me up " .
Austin said " Yeah Alex is keeping me up too but he went to sleep so I decide to call you ". I said " Yeah and thanks for the call , I have to go byee " . After I got off the phone with Austin , I went to put my pajamas on the brush my teeth , and head to bed .

Robert's p.o.v

I should've texted Emily a little earlier, she's probably in bed now cause she had school the next day maybe I can pick her up and surprise her tomorrow evening . I sat there thinking about her all night , I couldn't go to sleep at all so I decided to check twitter and seen Caitlin and Tiffany was still on .
@ CaitlinJohns41 Where's Emily ?
@Tiffany_Cook16 Is Emily at your house ?
From @CaitlinJohns41 I don't know Robert , I think she's at her house .
From : @Tiffany_Cook16 No , Robert she's at her house . After that I decided to go to bed and talk to her tomorrow .

Emily's p.o.v

I thought about texting Robert but it was midnight and he was probably be asleep my now . So I went to get some rest for school tomorrow . Then maybe I can spend my day with Robert , Tiffany , Austin , Caitlin , and Alex . That night I couldn't go to sleep at all only thing I thought about was Robert why couldn't he be up at this time of the night . So I texted Caitlin and Tiffany cause they always stay up this late texting Austin and Alex but I got no answer .