Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Tiffany's p.o.v

Finally school was over , it was a good first day but it went by really slow but I liked it . So me and Emily went out to look for a job . The first one we found was a pizza store so we put an application in to see if we get to work , hopefully we do so I can see Austin . After that I went to Emily's house to stay all night with her so she can help me with my homework senior year is going to be hard and stressful . I forgot to bring some extra clothes so I went back home to pack up some clothes for tonight and tomorrow for school .

Caitlin's p.o.v

School was over thank goodness , I had a very good day met some new people and made friends with them .
I had basketball practice now so I went into the locker room to get dress into my ball shorts and a tank top . My coach holler my name . " Yes coach " I said . She answered back " You are the team captain , you're a great shooter ". I replied " Thank You !!" . Finally ball practice was over and I didn't have singing lesson they got canceled of course so I went to look for a job and found this bakery one looking for people to hired . I said a perfect job for me . Finally they called me and said I got the job .

Emily's p.o.v

Finally got out of school , it was a very long day . Now me and Tiffany
Went looking for a job and found and pizza place . Tiffany was coming to my house so I could help her with her homework . I went down to the kitchen to get something to eat and drink for me and Tiffany . After that we went to watch a movie then I help her with her homework . Finally we got our homework finished before we went to bed me and Tiffany got a phone call from the pizza store and they said we got a job .