Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Austin's p.o.v

I really wish I had the guts to ask Tiffany out but what if she says no , maybe I should just go ahead and ask her hopefully she will say yeah . Finally school was over now I can ask her my question . I called her to see if she wanted to hang out at the state fair . She said yeah sure anything for you Austin , wow that surprise me that she said that , that's a good start . I went to pick her up in my Range Rover and she was wearing this cute shirt , that look really beautiful on her .

At the state fair
Tiffany I have something to tell you . Tiffany said " go ahead Austin " . So I said " Tiffany , will you be my girlfriend ?" . She replied " I love to Austin. " After I ask her that we went rolled some roller coaster and this twirl a whirl that made me a little sick but I didn't care cause I was with the girl I love . Then we rode this Ferris wheel thing and I helded her hand and kiss her on the lips for the first time , it felt so amazing to have her lips on my lips . After that I went back to my house and guess who stayed with me yes Tiffany did , I was so so excited . We decided to watch romantic movies and some scary movies with them , she was scared so she cuddled in my chest until she fell asleep on my chest , oh how cute she was when she was asleep .

Tiffany's p.o.v

Today me and Austin was going to hang out at the State Fair so he picked me up after school and we head straight over there , when we got over there he asked me out and I said yes I would love too . Later that day me and him rolled some roller coasters and this Ferris wheel thing where he holded my hand and kiss my lips , I felt the sparkles when he done that, and it was on the main too of the Ferris wheel too . It was getting dark outside so me and Austin decided to go back to his house and I will stay the night over there , he let me wear his ball shorts and one of his shirts for the night , and we also watched some romantic and scary movies and then I decided to cuddle in his chest because the movie was so freaking scary and after that I started to fall asleep .

Roberts p.o.v

I finally got a hold of Emily before she left school to tell her that I'm picking her up so that me and her can hang out so we can get to know each other more better before we really date . I took her to this fancy restaurant , where we can talk to each other and we weren't around the crew or her friends .
So later on I started to ask her Will she go out with me but then some girls at the restaurant ask me to sign autographs for them. I signed some stuff for them and I seen Emily head out of the restaurant .

Emily's p.o.v

So after school Robert texted me saying he was going to pick me up after school and then he said he was going to take me to this restaurant so me and him could get to know each other better . I was hoping that he was going to ask me out but some girls interrupt him while he was going to say something but they ask him for a autographs . So I went out to Roberts car and stay there , waiting for Robert to come to his car . I wasn't mad it's just that I expect to have a nice , romantic dinner with just me and Robert but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to ..

Alex's p.o.v

So finally I get to hang out with Caitlin , I'm thinking about taking her to the beach where we can have a romantic dinner and maybe just chill and relaxed and talk about talks like our future . I texted her " Hey Babe !!! Wanna go to the beach today or we can watch scary movies at your house ? xoxoxoxoxo - Alex
From Baby<3
Sure , I'll meet you there xoxo .
Maybe I should just go ahead and ask her out but what if she says no . I got up and got dress , and headed towards my car to go pick Caitlin up . Oh and yes I call her babe because she said that would be fine since we're best friends but I wanna be more than best friends like in a relationship. So I was getting in my car to go pick up Caitlin , I texted her saying that I was leaving to come over . I pulled into Caitlin's driveway and went up and ring the doorbell . She answered the door , she looked so beautiful . We arrived at the beach where I had everything already set up and ready to go my way I hope so . After the beach and stuff I get to go and stay with Caitlin where we are going to watch scary movies and take pictures and then maybe I can finally ask her my question I was going to ask her .....

After the beach , now at Caitlin's house

I had a wonderful time with her today at the beach and right now I'm at her house waiting for her to come back down to watch a scary movie with me , I know she hates them that's the reason I pick them so she can cuddle with me . Before the movie I decided to go ahead and ask her ...
The conversations
A: Caitlin, Can I ask you something ?
C: Sure Alex go ahead
A: I know we only met like a couple days and just now started hanging out but I'm really in love with you and I wanna know of you would love to be my girlfriend . So Caitlin , Will you be my wonderful , beautiful girlfriend ?
C: aww Alex , yes I would totally love to be your girlfriend .

Finally she's all mine and i can call her my baby girl ..

Caitlin's p.o.v

Alex texted me asking if I wanna to hang out with him today so I said yes I mean who could say no to him . I was getting ready to go to the beach with Alex . When I forgot that I had a lot of homework do to but maybe I'll get it finish later tonight . Hopefully Alex can stay over tonight so we can watch scary movies and I can cuddle with him . So I was finish getting ready when I heard a knock on the door , it was Alex picking me up to take me to this dinner at the beach thing , we got into the car and drove to the beach were I seen this beautiful setting of flowers , a table and a lot more stuff .
I had a wonderful time at the beach with Alex . After that he come back to my house and I went upstairs to put my pjs on and went back downstairs to see Alex putting a scary movie in , he knows I hate scary movies so I decided to watch it anyways and just cuddle with Alex when I get scared . After that we took silly pictures and oh I forgot to mention that he ask me to be his girlfriend I was screaming inside .