Day 4

Today was an interesting day, I'll give you that. As you can tell, we kept the purple look. Lauren and I, as soon as we woke up, went straight to riding to beat the heat, as it's now always hot because of the California drought, thanks California! We decided today would be a good day to jump. Lauren rode first and Finali was doing well, as she had lots of energy. We set up a single crossrail and a one stride barrels and another crossrail, but we were having troubles and made it a two stride. Lauren had a few stops/drivebys with Finali, as she was not used to all the different jumps, but, she did it. When I rode it was different. It was all hot and Finali was tired as she is unfit. She was perfect with the single crossrail, but we had difficulties with the barrels in the line, she would jump air or drive by. Sense I hadn't rode for weeks before we got her, I lost all my muscle and was having a difficult time, so we added a single set of barrels, well same with those. After a few tries we eventually got over it, and moved on back to the line. After about 5 tries and Finali doing the same thing, I went to the single crossrail and came out with a canter, and when I lined up for the line I trotted but kept the momentum, and she got over it! After that we walked her out and did all the needed stuff and put her away, and I went to get lunch. A little bit later I came out to work on some tricks and ground work, but that didn't last long. Lauren came out with me and it was a bit hard to have her want to be with Finali while I tried to work with her, then my mom came out and asked if we wanted to take Finali on a walk, and Lauren replied for me, yes, yayy no more working! |*sarcasm*| We took Finali up the canyon to where the other two horses, Scooby and Chex, where. We let her go with them and stayed up there watching her graze and them walk around, it was pretty cool seeing them free, like wild horses I guess! We went back home after about 30 minutes watching and taking pictures, and I made my dog an amazing birthday cake sense today is her birthday (she loved it)!

That night we didn't get to do much as when she came back she had dinner, and it got dark. All we had to do was put her blanket on (which we had some difficulties, she decided the blanket was going to pounce and hurt her) and let her be!

So yeah, that is day 4 of being with Finali😊
For more pictures, videos, and little updates about what Finali and I are doing extra check out my instagram page! @shockingfinali ! 😋