Day 5

Today my sister and I decided we wanted to be like @mylittleponyss on instagram, and work up to having amazing equitation. Lauren asked her how shes so strong and good, and she said "lots of no stirrup work, it strengthens your legs." Or something like that, so, thats what we did. I rode first, do the random warmups, mainly working at the trot. It was going pretty well! I also did trot polls. She was being good except for when we went downhill down the diagonal and lost my balance through the turn and almost fell off when she took off afterwords, but its cool its cool. I did canter polls, unsure with how Finali would act as she isn't very strong with polls, not a thing she was worked on a lot, but she rocked them! After that I jumped a small cross-rail once then it was my sisters turn. Lauren just did fitness and did a set of 40's I believed, then also jumped. My mom and I recommended she tried the barrels, and surprisingly Finali did them fantastic (the time before she continuously refused)! After her, I decided I was interested in trying and Finali did it the first time, I couldn't of been more happy with her!

I know its late but I forgot to do it the day I actually did all this, my bad. Check out daily posts on @shockingfinali (my instagram!)