being comfortable

He said we are here

I look outside and see our new house.      
As we already reached......then he open the car door for me. 

After few minutes-

P jm- this our room.

You: oh!  Your bedroom is really beautiful.

P jm- what?

You: what??

P jm: it's our not your...

You:huh!! Oh.

I think I'm blushing again....

P I'm: you can put your clothes their beside mine ... Let me make some space for you.. actually I was busy so..... Oh no do it later. First go change your dress.

I laugh a little because of his behavior.

You : yeah! That's ok.

P I'm: so...go and change..

Your pov-

After changing my wedding dress. Jimin also change his dress. I start to put my things on it place. Jimin wanted to help me but I said that I can do it alone..

Jimin: I am going downstairs..

You:ok.

After doing my work I also go downstairs and saw jimin was start to cook

You: jimin

Jimin: yes

You: I can cook for you. You don't have to cook. Let me do that.

Jimin: actually I wanted to cook for you and also you did many thing today. you must be so tired. So, take some rest.

You: it's ok. Let me cook something for you.

Jimin: no. I'll cook. From tomorrow I'll become busy and then Ill can't cook anything for you.

You:ok. Then let me help you .

Jimin: ok.

After eating-

Now we're sitting on the bed and there's  a silence made.jimin first break the silence.

Jimin :y/n, you don't know much about me and also I don't know much about you.

You: yes.

Jimin: then tell me about you and I will tell you about myself.

You: ok. It'll be fun.

Then we start to telling each other about ourselves and when time goes we really can't understand.

I look beside me and found jimin already sleeping. He is looking so cute and attractive even when he's sleeping. Actually today he told me many things about him. How he grew up without his parents, how his parents died, how much he used to love his parents and how much he respect his uncle.i also told him many things about me. He was right This chat  made us more comfortable and we don't have  the akwardness between us.we become more friendly for that I shared my father and my story with him.. I only told my close friends about that. But today I don't know why I told him about that.just after hearing about his parents l told him.