first time seeing him

Y/n POV-

Tomorrow is my marriage.
Yes, I'm getting married tomorrow with park jimin.

Everyone is happy today expect me.
Because I didn't saw my future husband 😭  as he is so busy. I just know his name.i didn't even Saw his picture.

How poor I'm..

My thought was cut by my mom.

Y/m/n:    y/n!! What are you doing... tomorrow Is your wedding . go to sleep ..

Y/n:   mom, sleep with me tonight.please.....

Mom sit beside me and said-

Y/m/n: okk, darling. I'll sleep with you tonight.

Few minutes later-

Y/n: mom I'll miss you.i love you so much.

Y/m/n: me too. I know you don't want to get married with him as you don't know much about him. But believe me he is a good guy.. you'll be happy with him. You know I love you and  what I'll  do is good for you.

Y/n: yeah, I know. Goodnight.

Y/m/n: goodnight..

Time skip to morning-

I am already wear my wedding dress and make up. I am really excited to watch my future husband.

Y/m/n: y/n.

You:yes mom.

Y/n/m: you are looking so beautiful .. I hope you'll be happy..

Y/n: (I'm almost cry after hearing those words) be careful mom..take your meal properly..

Y/m/n:. I'll.  Don't cry . Your makeup Will ruin.

You: (I laugh a little) ok.

Y/m/n: ready? You've to go now.(crying)

You: don't cry....! If you cry I'll start to cry now. So,stop.

Y/m/n: you've to go now.. listen to your husband and be happy..

You: ok mom.

And then I took her hand and start to walk  to the ceremony as I don't have father. So I am going with my mom.

Y/n POV-

This is the first time I saw her face. He is really handsome and I can't deny it.. he's warmly smiling towards us..

When we reached him my mom handover me to him and said " please son, make my daughter happy"

He took my hand and said " I'll "

The whole time I was staring at him. He is so beautiful and I can't move my gaze from him

P jimin POV-

Today is my marriage and my future wife is infront of me.she is so beautiful.
Everything of her is so perfect. I watched her before in picture but she don't. I know how she feels about this.getting married without knowing husband.its will be pain for her. 

I am getting married with her because my uncle wants to. I don't have any parents. Everything I have is my uncle and aunty and cousins. So I agreed.

Few moments later-

Priest: now you both can kiss each other.

Y/n pov-

Now my heart start to beating fast.im going to kiss him. I know him for few moments and he's already my husband and I am going to kiss him.

I don't even talk with him in my life and how many things just happened

Then he pull me towards him and his lips meet mine.my eyes widen

Oh! Her lips is so soft as I thought. Few seconds later I replied the kiss and he smile on the kiss.

Pjm pov-

I feel so happy as she reply to the kiss.

After leaving the place-

We are sitting on jimin car and he s driving  to his house. We don't talk to each other and a akward silence build.

Jimin decid to broke the silence and speak.

Jimin:. Hey. How do you feeling.

You:good.

Jimin:I know you're not feeling good. It's hard for you to get married with a stranger. But believe me I don't want to get married that soon. But for uncle I had to do. 

Y/n: yeah, mom said me about your uncle health.

Jimin: you know you're so perfect.

Y/n pov- that word make shiver me in my place. I look at h with wide eyes and he smile.

Jimin: don't you think I'm also perfect.

Y/n: I laugh a little and said yes. Of course you are perfect and Soo handsome (what? I did I say)

I feel so embarrassed at my words an start to blushing.

He smile and say" don't be shy. You can compliment your husband anytime.

What?  husband? That word melted my heart already.

Jimin: we are here.