My sister, anxiety

Let me introduce you to my anxiety , my anxiety is the reason I'm quiet all the time .

my anxiety is the reason I let my friends down every weekend by sending a "oh I can't make it " text.

my anxiety is the reason I didn't come up to you and make a conversation when I had the chance.

Anxiety is the reason I don't socialize , my anxiety is like a stab in my stomach that make me get butterflies when I'm in a situation I can't get out of .

my anxiety is like my other half when one part is telling me yes the other part is telling me no girl you'll never make it , she's always telling me no and yes I said she.

she is the reason I feel alone and depressed , my anxiety is the reason why I feel like every one is talking down about me when I walk in a room and hear chi chatter .she is the reason for my doubts and low confidence.

my anxiety takes control over me when I'm at my most lowest , my anxiety is the reason I feel useless , my anxiety is the reason I get all nervous when I speak because I am afraid my words will not come Out right and I stutter to the point I get embarrassed .

my anxiety is the reason I don't do eye contact because I am afraid of what I'll see in somebody eyes , my anxiety is the reason I'm scared of people's opinion, she's the reason I over think , she's a pain in the ahh but always a lesson learnt my anxiety isn't  the best but she's enough she isn't a good thing but she's gonna be here forever like a scar you get when you cut yourself , welcome to my world of anxiety and this is why we never get along .