Chapter 1

The pouring of the waterfall cascading down the rocky rocks always knew how to calm my nerves down. It would keep my body feeling sane. I was deep inside the woods relaxing by a huge rock leaning on it and facing the bright hot sun.

I was in my black two-piece bikini and took a swim to just be alone. It always would just help me clear my mind from the outside world.

'COME HOME NOW!!!!'

I snapped my eyes open. Crap. I went to grab my white t-shirt and shorts and put them on very quickly and didn't even have time to put on my shoes so I ran bare foot to my house.

I used my wolf speed to go back to our enormous mansion it was built with dark brown wood and had a large clean cut lawn and I went inside I sense Maggie inside the kitchen and took a deep breath and went inside.

Her back was turned away from me as she was cleaning the counter top her red short curly hair was held back by a black clip. She turned and her dark charcoal eyes landed on me and sighed in relief.

"Thank god you are here. I couldn't find you. Where were you I tried to reach you through the mind link but you were too far away I guess." She said.

Maggie, she was the woman that took me in as a child when my parents left me at her footstep and she took care of me fed me bathed me I owed her my life. I loved the woman to death she is my mother even though she wasn't the one that gave birth to me that was what she is to me.

"Sorry mags I got your call. I was just..Wondering around." I whispered kicking my feet up and pushing myself up on the counter top.

"Sky, Where you by that waterfall again?" she asked I shrugged "SKY! How many times do I have to tell you not to go there, It's dangerous you know that alpha passes through there sometimes, And you never know if he passes one day and.... hurts you." her voice cracked.

I hopped off the counter top and hugged her. I pulled back holding her in arms length "Mags its okay I'm alive and breathing and plus I'm pretty sure si-" I stopped and looked around seeing if anyone was around was listening there wasn't "Silas stopped going through there. No need to worry okay mags now"

Silas was known as the most vicious werewolf out there even by hearing or saying his name gave you goosebumps the man was cruel. He would kill you off the spot and would not hesitate. Mags said that he would roam around the woods there to look for other werewolves for his pack. He had a strong pack that's for sure. I've never met him before, seeing as I'm still alive and breathing.

I dropped my hands and asked "Where are the little ones at?" Once I said that I heard a bunch of tiny footsteps coming my way and was tackle by 4 kids. And heard them yelling.

"Get her."

"Claw at her."

"Bite her."

I grabbed them one by one placing them down. "Ohhhh I'm going to get you guys for that."

"RUNNN!!!!!!" I heard all of them yell at once.

They ran like their life depended on it. I laughed letting them run in fear as I was about to chase after them Maggie stopped me holding me back.

"What?" I asked

"I'm going out for the night I have some stuff to deal with. Take care of the kids and I'll be back by midnight okay?" She said I nodded and she walked out the door and gave a small smile and left.

. . .

"Okay you guys go to sleep. Unless you wanna face Moms fury!!!" I said tucking the kids in bed.

"I don't wanna sleep!!!!!" I heard Collin say. Ah Collin the little stubborn one he was 7 years old he had dark curly hair and dark brown eyes he was the one that disobeyed the most but knew the limit well, most of the time. I kissed him on his forehead he mumble a yuck and rubbed his forehead with his black bed sheets.

"You better." I warn but he rolled his eyes at me.

I went to the next one Zachary he was 6 he had red hair and blue icy eyes which made him unique in my eyes he was so sweet and shy he had removed his glasses and put them down on his dresser and was falling asleep already snuggled in with his superman covers I always wonder why couldn't Collin be this easy.

I saw Lilly already fast asleep her messy long braid her dark brown hair and she had big brown eyes to go with it. She looked so innocent but she well, was like Collin but in a female version she was also 7 she was sassy which made me laugh all the time. She was in her bright hot pink cover bedsheets.

"Christian, Put your book down sweetie." I said to him he looked up and rolled his eyes and put his book to the side ahh Christian he well was a quiet one usually would just keep to himself but was outgoing... sometimes. He was the oldest he was 10 years old. He rolled to his side covering his head under his black covers.

And lastly Lauren my sweet innocent Lauren she was the youngest she was 4 years old and she was fast asleep in her light pink bedsheets tightly covered her and sucking her thumb she has light brown hair and blue eyes she was the cutest thing ever.

I walked next to the door and turn to look at them the room was large every one of them had their own space.

"Goodnight, love you." I said as I was about to close the door they mumble their good nights and I shut the door and leaned back and smiled I loved those kids to death they mean the world to me.

Maggie had taken care of kids that were abandon she had a huge heart for us, all of us were abandon as a child we were special though since we were all werewolves even though we weren't blood we treated each other like we were.

I was walking to my room I open the door and walk to my plush white bedsheets and went to sleep.

I got up fresh and cheery I turn to look at the clock it was 8 in the morning I got up and freshen up before going downstairs and started to make breakfast for the kids. I heard them going down the stairs.

"Sky what are you making today?" I turn to look at Lauren she was still in her purple nightgown.

I turned and crouch down to her height and pinched her nose lightly "I'm making chocolate chip pancakes baby."

"Yay yummy can I help you set up the table for everyone?" she asked.

"Of course baby."

It took awhile we set up the large dining table and everyone sat down and ate. They look so happy teasing each other I looked up to see Maggie and next to her was.

"Liam?" I said breathlessly