Chapter 1: The Voice

One sunny but hot afternoon (August 31st, 2015 to be exact), I was walking around the forest minding my own business as usual when suddenly, I heard someone singing from a distance! I was so curious that I just had to follow the voice and find out who it was that's singing! So that's what I did, I followed the voice but then overtime when the singing stopped, I started to not know where I was and I ended up lost! And as I started to give up on finding out who was singing, A little bluebird flew up to me wearing a hat and had a cane in his grip, "Howdy Miss! Are you lost?", He asked as he tipped his hat to be polite, "Well... y~yeah I kinda am... But there's this person who was singing earlier and I can't seem to find the person...", I replied in a shy way but tried to toughen up, "Well don't you worry, I'll help ya out!", He said in a confident matter, "Oh, Thank you so much! Your such a life saver!", I responded excitedly, "Aw shucks! it was th' least I could do!", He said in awe "Oh! My name is Mr. Bluebird, and you miss?", He asked, "Taya... my name is Taya!" I responded with a grin, "Well, it's a pleasure to meet ya Taya!", He greeted, "You too!" I answered, "Now c'mon! I'll help ya find the critter who was singin', I know him mighty well!", He said happily, "Okay!", I replied. So then I followed Mr. Bluebird through the forest to meet this new critter, the forest was beautiful! There were lots of flowers everywhere, the cherry blossom trees as well as the other trees were standing up tall and I was excited to meet the critter Mr. Bluebird was mentioning! I was always looking forward to saying hello to the critter, how good he sang, but most importantly, maybe even become friends with him.