Chapter 5: A Happy Ending!

As soon as we got back to the Briar Patch, all the critters came up out of nowhere cheering! I was so surprised with this, my jaw literally dropped! "H~how did you guys know about what happened??", I asked, Brer Possum then took the floor, "Well, We all saw you an' Miss Molly runnin' up to Chick~A~Pin Hill an' then later on we heard hollerin' an' buzzin' it was chaos! It even made th' headlines!", Brer Possum then took out a copy of the newspaper and points to the article, My eyes widened when I saw this! "But we knew exactly what was goin' on! you are our hero for savin' Brer Rabbit, Miss. Taya!", Brer Possum said with a smile, The other critters then cheered me on again, some of them shook my hand while others told me how heroic I was! "Oh, It was nothing really, all I did was step on Brer Fox's foot and untied Brer Rabbit!", I replied to one of the critters, "Oh, But that was a very heroic thing to do, Miss. Taya! Little things can make a big difference y'know!", Sis Possum said happily, I was inspired with what she said, I even smiled brightly and jumped up and down in accomplishment! Meanwhile, Brer Rabbit and Molly smiled at me in awe and then Molly turned to Brer Rabbit, "I'm so glad your safe now darling! All thanks to Taya saving the day!", Molly said to her male counterpart, "Aw shucks! You helped me too! You along with Miss. Taya are both my heroes!", Brer Rabbit responded, "Oh, Brer Rabbit!" Molly responded, she then kissed him on the cheek, His ears twisted up and he blushed bright red! I laughed when I saw his reaction, Molly giggled too! When the sun came down, We all went on a steamboat called the "Zip~A~Dee~Lady" And There was lots of singing, dancing, games, food, and fun! We were all very happy!

~*THE END*~