Chapter 3: The Unexpected Disappearance!

The next morning, I went back to the forest to hang out with Brer Rabbit, But then when I was really close to the Briar Patch, Molly came running up to me in fear! She was trembling a lot, She was sweating to death from running so much, And she had tears in her eyes! "Oh, Taya! Thank goodness I found you! Something terrible has happened to Brer Rabbit during my stroll with him this morning!", She said desperately, "What?! What happened?!", I asked in devastation, "Brer Fox, who is our enemy pounced on him and kidnapped him! He told me to get you!", She replied as she wept. My eyes widened, I couldn't believe this was happening and I was silent for a moment... Finally, I started to feel anger and rage brewing into me, "Alright... WHERE is this jerk face holding him hostage?!", I asked in complete rage, "Follow me! I'll show you!", Molly replied, she quickly took my hand and we rushed off to the place where Brer Rabbit was being kept hostage. Meanwhile, at Chick~A~Pin Hill, Brer Rabbit was being tied up by Brer Fox, Who was hyped that he finally caught Brer Rabbit, "You done played your last trick on me! Yes you did! An' now... It's payback time!!", He said as he laughed along with his partner in crime, Brer Bear who was chuckling a bit as he tied a napkin around his neck. Brer Rabbit knew that he would be screwed if he didn't think of anything, so he put his mind to work and started thinking of a trick to use in order to save himself.