Chapter 5

Well what the hell do I do?! Do I go through with it? Do I not?

Ugh! This is so confusing, I don't even know what the damn 'connection' would do, she gave a brief description. That's it, if anything I'd need more details about it.

"Well.. What do you say?" She spoke up, startling me a bit and pulling me from my thoughts. I didn't even realize she started talking, I looked at her. I wish I could talk but she seemed to get the point, as if she read my mind, not that I doubt that. She probably could.

"I understand but, think about it?" She rested a hand on my covered knee before disappearing. I breathed out, I didn't even realize I was holding my breath.

I don't think I was that scared? I didn't feel scared, I don't know anymore. I'm just confused and I have a big decision on my hands, not even big! a
A huge decision!

Sure Jess just wants to help me but is letting her in the best choice? It would have it's perks and such. I'll just sleep on it, maybe I'll have my choice in a day or so.

**********

I wake up to the sound of that damned devilish alarm, goddamn it. I thought it was friday yesterday, It's only Tuesday. I sigh and force myself out of bed, I really don't want to go.

Well, I never want to go since the bloody year even began.

Then my thoughts drifted to Lexie, I nearly forgot about what happened.

The kiss...

I sigh and get dressed, I wore a red blouse with black ripped jeans and a black leather jacket. I styled my hair, it was nothing special, just a high ponytail which rose my hair a bit from it being over my butt.

I grabbed an apple on my way to the door, I bit down on the red apple and put on red converse before starting off. Walking to school, then a random thought occurred to me.

Where are my parents?

They should have been back by now, I hate to admit that I miss them. Even if they didn't take care if me, It still felt better than being alone. I sigh as my heart began to ache.

I arrived at the school short after, I just stared at the door. I was debating if I should skip or not, seeing Lexie would just remind me of what happened. I didn't even know she had feelings for me, it shocked me when she kissed me, and Veronica...

I felt a overwhelming feeling of anger and stormed into the school, my face emotionless and probably aggressive.

I got into the cafeteria and you wouldn't believe it.

There they were.

Gina and Veronica..

Eating each others faces in a make-out session...

Right in front of my friends too. They don't seem to mind though, maybe Veronica told them what happened? I hope they did but as I watched them, that anger just grew more, especially at Gina.

I stormed over, breaking their disgusting make-out session and punched her in head, making Gina stumble back.

"Sup whores" I spat coldly at the two, the cafeteria fell silent slowly as Gina rubbed her head where I punched her. Verionica looked at me in shock.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Veronica yelled, silencing everyone that was murmuring in a second.

"I should be asking you! Cheating motherfucker!" I got a bit close, yet I was still shorter than her. My friend group looked at Veronica before looking at me. "She said that you broke up with her"