Part III of Newty

"Okay."

At that moment everything becomes chaotic. Your lips both attacking each other in a heated frenzy. You sit up a little allowing to Newt grab your ass. Your heart rate increases rapidly and you start wondering if you've ever actually done it before. Your thoughts are pushed aside when Newt frantically sits up and removes his shirt. You sit there for a while just staring at his lightly defined tanned chest.

"See something you like, love?" Newt asks.

"Yes actually I think I do," you reply sliding your hands up and down his chest.

"Well maybe I could have a little something more to look at?" he asks slightly tugging at the bottom of your shirt.

"I think I can manage that, you say taking your shirt off agonizingly slow. You get it about half-way off before Newt starts huff in aggravation.

"(Y/n) please. We need to pick up the paaaaccceee", he begs. You love hearing him beg for you. It's then that you remember that you're sitting on his lab and have a brilliant idea; you start to grind.

You hear his breath hitch seconds later and look up to see him intently staring at the sky.

"Is there something wrong?" you ask sweetly. Instead of answering he continues trying to steady his breathing. Trying to get a better reaction you start to grind slower and harder. He immediately lifts his hand to his mouth biting it while digging his other hand into the grass to your left. You smile loving that you can make him crumble so easily.

"(Y/n), please I'm dying here", Newt grounds out after some time.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"NO! I don't want you to ever stop. But I need more." You consider this then lean to his ear and whisper

"Do you mean this more?" And start to grind him faster.

A deep throaty moan is his only response, which you find better than any other answer he could have given you.

"Or like this?" you say reaching your hand down massaging his groin. You thought it was entertaining before, this is truly beautiful. Watching his writhe and pant, begging.

"Please. (Y/n), please", he begs again. Finally you decide he's been teased enough. So you stand up off of Newts lap earning you an absolutely adorable whimper. Though once he realizes that you are removing your bra he stops. You slowly lower yourself in front of his legs and push them open. Newt looks at you questionable then realizes what you're getting at and turns bright red. You're pretty sure you see the bulge his pants get bigger. You crawl towards him, each time you inch closer his breathing picks up. You seductively start to pull down his pants. Once they are off you lower yourself down to his manhood and lick the thin fabric between you and it. Newt gasps grabbing at the ground. And finally, you remove his boxers.

Looking up into his eyes you lick the head causing Newt to bite down on his lip so hard you think he might start bleeding. You smile up at him then go down. You start bobbing up and down on him. All while staring in in his beautifully dark eyes. His mouth forms into a perfect 'o' and he silently mouths unintelligible words over and over again. You start deep throating him when he grabs onto your hair with his other hand and starts pushing deeper into your mouth. You know he's reaching his climax soon become his thrust become sloppy and out of rhythm. Seconds later he climaxes and sends spurts of hot creamy sperm down your throat. You come off him with an audible pop swallowing every last bit of the sperm in your mouth.

"God (y/n) where the hell did you learn to do that?" You think about, had you done it before? Had you been taught?

"Let's not think too hard about that," you say laughing a bit.

"Deal," he says smiling at you. You smile back slowly leaning in to kiss him; but right before your lips connect he whispers "now it's my turn."

To be continued!!!
More smutty goodness on the way for you peeps! But I still would love to know your thoughts on it was is good? Was it okay? Should I give up on writing?  Tells meh your opinions!!!