Chapter 2

DANS P.O.V

I walked into my Dad's art museum, surprised to see Vanessa sitting having coffee with Dad. She's my best friend that I haven't seen since I moved to Brooklyn over a year ago. I walked up to her and gave her a hug as I saw her smile widen.

"What are you doing here Vanessa?" I asked curiously.

"I'm here to see you!" She said excitedly.

"But we didn't leave things at the best terms." I explained. "Remember you told me you love me?"

"Yes, I know but you're my best friend. You always will be."

"That's true, want to go out for lunch and catch up?" I suggested pointing down the street.

"Sure."

----------

We were in the middle of eating lunch when Vanessa suddenly had a slight frown on her face.

"Tell me what's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know, Dan I've missed you." She said.

"I've missed you too." Serena walked in during the middle of the conversation.

"Hey Dan... who's this?" Serena said, asking about Vanessa.

"This is Vanessa, my best friend." I replied. "Vanessa, this is my girlfriend Serena."

Vanessa stood up and gave Serena a quick hug.

"Oh sorry, he hasn't mentioned you." Vanessa told Serena.

"Is that right?" Serena said very quietly. "Dan we were meant to meet for lunch remember?"

"I completely forgot, I am so sorry!" I apologised.

"It's okay.. We can hang out later." She walked out of the store without my reply. Her heels echoed throughout the store, that's how I knew she was angry.

BLAIRS P.O.V

I woke up with a lump in my stomach. Dorota served my breakfast of grapes and French toast.

"Dorota! Do you think Nate and I are good for each other?"

"Of course. You could be, but that's up to your feelings and yourself to decide." She replied in her Polish accent.

"Ugh Dorota, fetch me my Leopard Devore Velvet Dress by Andrew please."

I opened up my phone and searched for Chuck Bass in my phone book.
-text to Chuck Bass-
Meet me at my house.

Chuck arrived an hour later.

"What took you so long?" I asked Chuck.

"I was saying goodbye to my lady friend." He said cheekily in his superior voice.

"Whatever. Anyway, you have to find something out for me about Nate."

"And what would that be?" He sneered.

"You need to find out if Nate still loves me." I asked.

"And why don't you just ask Serena?"

"Because you are both roommates and you're his best friend." I said. "Please Chuck?"

"Okay, but you owe me."

CHUCK'S P.O.V

I walked into the penthouse at the Empire hotel which I share with Nate. Why would Blair want to know this?

I walked over to Nate who had his head buried in his hands.

"Nate?"

"I don't know what to do.." Nate said feeling ashamed. "I want to break up with Blair but my Dad needs to have the Eleanor Waldorf (Blair's Mum) deal. I'm still going to break up with her I think."

"Sorry man, why would you break up with her though?" I asked.

"Because I don't love her anymore." Nate stood up and walked to his bedroom.

-text to Blair Waldorf-
Meet me at my burlesque club (Victoria).