Chapter 7

Nate and Vanessa walked into a room filled with music, stages, decorations and models. It was Blair's fashion show which promotes her new line of work. They were hand in hand both wearing elegant clothing. Nate - a sleek black tux and Vanessa - a long, side leg cut, blue dress. The atmosphere was breathtaking, Blair's organisation was on point and you could tell everyone was enjoying it. Blair was still walking around holding her clipboard until she finally had a few minutes for a drink. She sat down on the bar stool and sighed out of exhaustion. Serena took a seat next to her.

"Hey B, you've done such a great job. I'm so proud of you!" Serena said excitedly. "Thanks S." She turned to Serena and smiled. Chuck walked over to where the girls were seated and said that same thing as Serena. "Thanks Chuck. And thanks for the venue."
"I think I might go over there." Serena pointed to where Nate and Vanessa were and walked towards them.
"2 of the usuals." Chuck ordered to the bartender. Chuck leaned back, his arm placed on the table admiring the hard work Blair had accomplished.
"I did a great job didn't I?" Blair teased.
"You're Blair Waldorf. You can do anything." Chuck smiled and Blair blushed. She touched his hand softly, picking up her clipboard continuing her tasks. She had to organise the models for the runway.

Soon enough the runway was a go! The models were strutting down the runway to the sound of the music in their Waldorf designed outfits. The audience cheered for a bit for each model. The group was seated at their reserved seats nearby the front and Blair was backstage organising the outfits and models. Everyone loved the show and congratulated Blair on her success. After the show Blair, Chuck, Serena, Vanessa and Nate had their own after party at a new restaurant. They shared drinks and meals and conversation.

"Here's a toast to the incredible Blair and her outrageous growing success tonight!" Nate cheered and everyone clinked their glasses. Blair's smile was huge. This night was a night to remember.
A few minutes later, Dan received a call.

"Hello? Dad!?" Dan reassured who was on the phone. "Okay, we'll be right there. Alright. See you soon."
Dan hung up and signalled to Serena. "Sorry everyone Serena and I have to go!" Serena hugged Blair congratulating her one last time and they both said goodbye to everyone. "What's going on Dan?" Serena asked. "I'm not sure but Dad said he has some news." Dan said unsure. "Good or bad?" She asked. "I don't the answer to that either." Dan and Serena exited the restaurant sharing an umbrella due to the heavy rain waiting for the car to arrive.

"Anyone want to continue the celebration at mine and Nate's room?" Chuck suggested and both Vanessa and Blair agreed. Once the car arrived they all hopped in the back sharing a bottle of champagne and listening to music. The night was coming to an end but everyone was enjoying themselves too much. The heavy rain was pelting onto the windows but the chatter and music was over powering the noise. Nate and Vanessa seemed closer than ever tonight kissing and cuddling in the car. "A little too much affection in this car I believe." Blair said to Chuck and they giggled. "Just a little bit." Blair leaned her head on Chucks shoulder.

"Blair I want you to know something. I haven't really felt this way about anyone else." Chuck sighed like her was nervous and carried on. "Yes Chuck?" Blair nodded. "I like you Blair. A little more than a friend." Blair smiled and kissed Chuck on the forehead. "I like you too Chuck."
.......

Chuck cleared his throat. "So anyone else want another drink?" He re-filled Vanessa's glass.
"Guys I just want to thank you all for tonight. I love each and everyone of you." Blair looked a little teary in her eyes. "We love you too Blair." Vanessa said on behalf of them all. They all looked at each other with the biggest smile on their faces when all of a sudden the car's tyres screeched and spun out of control.....

A/N
The next chapter might take a while to write since I haven't had the time to write anything lately. That's why this chapter is so short. Thanks for reading!💗