😿When your sad😿

Requested byy: @LostDraven

-You've recently been feeling down because someone at school has been verbally bullying you.

-Tamaki noticed you weren't as bubbly as you usually were but was to anxious to ask you at the time.

-He though he would make it worse if he asked

-He finally got over his anxiety once he heard you crying in your dorm :,0

-"Y-Y/N? Can you let me in please..."

-You tried to wipe away your tears so your boyfriend wouldnt worry about you

-When he first came into your room he just made small talk because he was nervous to ask you. He didnt want to accidently make you feel uncomfortable.

-At one point it was just straight silence and he just blurred out the question.

-You tried to deny that you weren't crying but Tamaki was determined to make sure you felt better.

-A few minutes later you finally broke down and told Tamaki all about (random bully) and what they said to you.

-Tamaki listened to your whole rant, and then he reassured you everything (random bully) said was wrong

-"Y/N...Your amazing and what ever (random bully) said isnt true, they're just jealous because your really nice and pretty(or handsome if you want) and your better than them".

-You hugged Tamaki really tight and he started blushing but hugged you back.

-"Thanks Tamaki..."

-After you guys stayed in an embrace for about five minutes, you played Tomodachi life together!

-You made sure both your characters were dating in the game-

Got one out today, I think I might start a routine to do one every day!

Hope yall like it, Thank you again to LostDraven for requesting this, I think it's so cute😸

Anyways, Bye Bye!!💗
~Yumiko